Guest Announcement - Chaske Spencer

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that the third guest for In The Shadow of The Moon will be Chaske Spencer who plays Sam Uley in New Moon! :P

This will be Sam's first UK event and we are looking forward to welcoming him to the show. :D

Mark :D

chaske-spencer.jpg

90328u4_spencer_b_gr_01.jpg

newmoonx-large.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was thinking the same a vamp, shapeshifter AND a human perfect :P

A chaske and Kellan sandwich in the prom pic woop woop sooooo excited now and to find out what chaske is like :D meet Alex, Justin and Peter at LFCC so am very happy to add 3 more to the list :D

Sept cant come soon enough just praying everyone is respectful to the guests and dont scare them off

I'm tempted now, once again. Despite telling myself I wasn't going to :P But my parents are away the week before fortunately/unfortunately :D

Great guest, it'll be nice to hear a bit more from a new cast member :) Also now we have a wolf, vampire and a human so much banter is ensured :)

Yay a werewolf. But dammit not sure who he is as I haven't read New Moon yet. This could be awkward lol!

I'm shocked you haven't read it yet but I can understand why! And yup Sam be the head wolfie!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Yay a werewolf. But dammit not sure who he is as I haven't read New Moon yet. This could be awkward lol!

He's like the head wolfie of the pack in New Moon :P

Thankies. :D

I'm shocked you haven't read it yet but I can understand why! And yup Sam be the head wolfie!

I haven't read any of the other three books yet just due to the fact I read the books before both Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings and it kinda ruined the films for me. I just sat there going "WTF the elves dont go to Helm's Deep in Two Towers" though I admit I still like that bit of the film. Is it wrong too that two of the werewolves have the same names as me (Sam) and my boyfriend (Paul). And we are soon to have met both of them. Least people might remember our names now.

He's like the head wolfie of the pack in New Moon :P

Thankies. :D

I haven't read any of the other three books yet just due to the fact I read the books before both Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings and it kinda ruined the films for me. I just sat there going "WTF the elves dont go to Helm's Deep in Two Towers" though I admit I still like that bit of the film. Is it wrong too that two of the werewolves have the same names as me (Sam) and my boyfriend (Paul). And we are soon to have met both of them. Least people might remember our names now.

That's exactly why I can understand where you're coming from! I read Twilight before seeing the film and really regret doing that and will probably feel exactly the same when I see New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn lol but my impatience got the better of me and I just HAD to read the books!

Ha ha I wouldn't say it's wrong that you both have the same names as Sam and Paul, it's just spooky lol!

Omg, how can you not have read any of the other books!? That's like, blasphemy!!! How can you not be desperate to find out what happens?

Oh and Sam Uley... woot.

I'm getting desperate to read them now but I bought New Moon and Eclipse and my boyfriend has hidden them from me so no chance of reading them now until he says I can have New Moon after 20th November