LFCC Auction 2010

• Showmasters Admin

This LFCC auction will take place on the Sunday and we have some amazing items up for grabs

All items do not have any reserves, so there are going to be some real bargains.

there are some really rare items up for grabs like props and costumes posters autos and much more

last year saw a real Phaser from Star Trek went for only £250 a real bargain and a Robert Pattinson auto went for £50 and with some autos going for as little as £5 its really worth taking a look at what's up for grabs

And remember all items do not have any reserves, so there are going to be some real bargains. All props and costumes will come with letters of authenticity and all autographs have been obtained by us in person.

so keep an eye out for the next auction on the Sunday of LFCC

jason :headscratch:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Also can you make sure or mention about items NOT on the listing; or just say there might be more items not on the list.

I wasn't ready for the "Dharma Scientist" labcoat; otherwise I could have won. That item was NOT on the listing this year, and I double checked.

• 1 month later...

RPattinson autos go for soo much..I won one at the auction at CMG for £18..it seems like nothing compared to the prices they are going for now!

I know! It's so crazy! I would love his autograph but no way can I afford it if £50 is a bargain!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tbh I find that a bit offensive as Rob is a terrific actor (speaking as someone who has seen his indie work).

But I have to say the auction is always a highlight of mine...even though I've bought one thing :D Although I do regret letting that prop bracelet go but c'est la vie!

Tbh I find that a bit offensive as Rob is a terrific actor (speaking as someone who has seen his indie work)

How dare I. Next you'll be telling me this isn't a public forum.

Hey all's cool - we just have different opinions no biggie. :headscratch:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you can buy vouchers at the Organisers Booth and then use these at the guest queues :wub:

Is the Organiser's Booth inside the hall or next to the ticket office? is there normally a long queue?

I've noticed your email address in your sig, if I have further questions, would you mind me emailing you?

(again, apologies to other forum members for non-related questions)

Will we get a list of what the items are this year?

I would love to buy something but don't know what there is? This would help pick out the items that I want and how much I bid for?

Would this be possible showmasters?

:thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to bidding on Billie Piper's pyjamas. :D

Did anyone else misread that and feel a bit dirty????

Or was it just me? :o

You've been watching too much Secret Diary Of A Call Girl. Have a break. Try Thomas The Thank Engine for a while