LFCC Auction 2010

I'm looking forward to bidding on Billie Piper's pyjamas. :angry:

Did anyone else misread that and feel a bit dirty????

Or was it just me? :WAVE:

You've been watching too much Secret Diary Of A Call Girl. Have a break. Try Thomas The Tank Engine for a while

He is thinking "Tommy Tank", that's just the problem

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

i am sorry we just do not have the time to put up a list of items for the auction

all i can say there are a lot of cool items from lots of shows so there should be something for everyone

now we must get on with the prep work for the show

see you there

jason :wub:

Bahhhhhhhhhhhh! Gutted, it's my first time coming and will only be there Saturday, thought this would be both days :(

Is there something on Saturday to place bids? Not sure what this is called but what I mean is say there's something I wanted I could bid my max then at the auction the auctioneer would say "With me for £50. £100 there. Back with me for £150." Etc. Sorry I have no idea what this is actually called ^^

I remember the last auction i was at. I was outbid on something i would have otherwise won because i didn't know if there would be anything i'd want more afterward... it's a pain not having a list.

I understand why you don't have one though so it's fair do's. Everyone's in the same position then. :)

:D

Edited by Kirayuki

I want a list :P

Ditto :D this would help me decide whether or not I'll be doing a Tyson houseman shoot or not.. Also so I don't bid on something thinking it's the only twi thing I want when there might be something I want even more :-/

So glad to see there will be an auction on the Saturday now too.

Now as with all of the other members, here is the compulsary "Ohhhhhh pleaseeee." post

Any chance of letting us know say 1 or 2 Top Tier items? Not a full list but just a taster.

Perhaps some people could post what they have purchased in previous years for an idea of what we could get.

• Moderators

Props, autographed photos, canvases .. quite a wide range of stuff really.

I don't think you're going to get any specific details this time I'm afraid. They have said they don't have the time, so we have to respect that.

So glad to see there will be an auction on the Saturday now too.

Now as with all of the other members, here is the compulsary "Ohhhhhh pleaseeee." post

Any chance of letting us know say 1 or 2 Top Tier items? Not a full list but just a taster.

Perhaps some people could post what they have purchased in previous years for an idea of what we could get.

Fantastic. I didnt have time to read all the thread but seeing that there is one for Sat is great. Hopefully MIGHT get some Ghostbusters stuf given Mark Bryan is there!!