Robert Pattinson

Hi all i would really like Robert Pattinson to come of all people. He is my fav and my 18th Birthday is on the 20th September when we are there and id love to have him sing happy bday and a kiss hehe

It would be the best birthday ever!!!!!!!!

who agrees robert should be there???

I hope its someone that I haven't meet before. I love kellan, justin, peter and Alex and Billy, Edi and gil are obviously going to et2 so i'll meet them but someone new would be cool just so during the Q&A we can get some different answers.

Actually looking back at that list, that alot of people from my fav movie- i feel spoilt now!

Well, I think we ALL want a kiss and happy birthday song from our dear R-Patz but no, can't say I'm suprised he isn't the third guest :lol:

Although I think it's for the best, the last thing Rob need is more attention at this point. The poor guy need som peace and quiet!

Edited by Mandelina

Hi all i would really like Robert Pattinson to come of all people. He is my fav and my 18th Birthday is on the 20th September when we are there and id love to have him sing happy bday and a kiss hehe

It would be the best birthday ever!!!!!!!!

who agrees robert should be there???

No kidding? Thats my birthday too :lol: . I'm sure I will wish you a Happy Birthday that weekend.

Robert Pattinson would be good too.

Think I'd be scared too if people kept leaving me a million and one pieces of paper on my car saying stuff like "I love you" and "Marry me" and giving him their numbers.

Yeah and don't forget the one saying "I love you but you're mean" :D

I feel so sorry for him, seriously. People need to 'Chillax' as Eric would put it.

Think I'd be scared too if people kept leaving me a million and one pieces of paper on my car saying stuff like "I love you" and "Marry me" and giving him their numbers.

Yeah and don't forget the one saying "I love you but you're mean" :YAHOO:

I feel so sorry for him, seriously. People need to 'Chillax' as Eric would put it.

Yeah I did forget that one lol! Everyone just needs to chillax and back away slowly.

Well...Rob did just say at Comic Con that he had more of a supporting role in New Moon.... :P:P

Though, seriously I think certain fans...(aka crazy insane stalkers) have ruined any possibility of Rob ever going to a regular convention or any kind of large fan meet up type thing...not until things calm down for him considerably - it's all totally insane right now and to be honest, I don't understand it :D

No way will Rob do a con at the moment, he is filming back to back this year anyway and if the girls running after Peter at LFCC were anything to go by, let's just say I don't think he will be doing one anytime soon!

Would be great to meet him though as con's are a good non-stalking way of meeting the Twi cast who we love so dearly :) xoxo

i dont think he would actually it!lol ina nice way! he gets mobbed in the street so there is no way he would do something like this yet! its the silly screaming girls that ruin it for us all!

Would be nice if peter came though!i would love to meet him,hes so gorge!!!

foo

It would be soo cool it Rpatz could go.#He was talking about coming back to London because of all the stakers. And he says hes home sick! God if he did come can you imagine the excitement lol i bet the tickets would sell out in like 5 mins!