Robert Pattinson

Hehe how do you watch twilight then?

Can you imagine telling her to shut up because her voice is annoying! I bet her face would be a picture! :P

Haha it grates at me all the way through that and the fact her mouth hangs open during the whole film. If I ever met her I'd have to close her mouth if i seen her doing it ;)

As much as I love Rob I guess im in the minority when I say I dont particularly want to meet him. I have this feeling that I'd go right off him if I met him so im happy to admire him from afar ! LOL

I would love to meet Alex Meraz again, He'd be a great 3rd guest :blush:

I think Rob is unfortunately now someone you would need to meet privately, away from everyone else if you were to get anything out of it. So that pretty much rules out evrything apart from maybe ins apce or in the middle of a rainforest where you would be hard to track down/

Can you imagine telling her to shut up because her voice is annoying! I bet her face would be a picture! :stretcher:

Haha it grates at me all the way through that and the fact her mouth hangs open during the whole film. If I ever met her I'd have to close her mouth if i seen her doing it :D

Hehehehehehehehehehe Funny ! I can Imagine you doing that ! :P

I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Kstew. I really really don't like her. She's clearly a sociophobe - I just wonder why she got into acting, she clearly can't cope with the attention. She turns into a fumbling, stuttering wreck whenever someone attempts to interview her.

Arrrrgh!!!! /endrant lmao.

Can you imagine telling her to shut up because her voice is annoying! I bet her face would be a picture! :stretcher:

Haha it grates at me all the way through that and the fact her mouth hangs open during the whole film. If I ever met her I'd have to close her mouth if i seen her doing it :D

Hehehehehehehehehehe Funny ! I can Imagine you doing that ! :P

Funny thing is I kept catching myself doing it in work haha :D

• 3 weeks later...

Can you imagine telling her to shut up because her voice is annoying! I bet her face would be a picture! :P

Haha it grates at me all the way through that and the fact her mouth hangs open during the whole film. If I ever met her I'd have to close her mouth if i seen her doing it :P

Hehehehehehehehehehe Funny ! I can Imagine you doing that ! :blush:

Funny thing is I kept catching myself doing it in work haha :P

i didnt want to start a kristen hate chat :o I KNOW i shall shut her mouth for you all... with a KISS ahahahahahahaha

Edited by HAYDEN'S HERO

I REALLY like Kristen she is trying to be Bella for the fans.

And so she gets stuttery when interviewed urm who would not she is human after all.

Sure she is somewhat nervous when interviewed but she is a great actress and i am sure she will prove it further in New Moon :(

I think we all need to think that if a different actor or actress had taken roles instead, we would have a very different film.

Can you imagine Star Wars IV with Jack Black instead of Luke (Mark Hamill)? (Sorry, thats what I meant to type and forgot halfway through)

I love them both, but worlds apart!

(Okay, just realised how much of a geek I am, cos that was the first film and actor I thought of when typing this!) :D

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

I think we all need to think that if a different actor or actress had taken roles instead, we would have a very different film.

Can you imagine Star Wars IV with Jack Black instead of Luke (Mark Hamill)? (Sorry, thats what I meant to type and forgot halfway through)

I love them both, but worlds apart!

(Okay, just realised how much of a geek I am, cos that was the first film and actor I thought of when typing this!) :D

Yeah we would and it wouldnt be what we love!!

xxx

Im kind of upset at some of the comments posted about Kristen in all honesty, come on, we all know for a fact that the books in our heads can never possibly match up to the book being turned into a movie, the movies are BASED ON the Twilight books. I think people need to try and separate the books and the movies a little and realise that they are different. Your Bella in your head will never be portrayed right on screen, its impossible. I think Kristen did an amazing job, I liked her nervous twitches, her stammering, it made her character seem more emotional, more involved. Not like other Hollywood actors who just shout the lines *cough* megan fox *cough*

As for Kristen not liking being interviewed or being camera shy etc, being interview IS NOT HER JOB, being photographed is not her job, shes not a model. She likes telling a story, playing characters, she hates the Hollywood lifestyle and shy's herself away from it constantly, I mean do you ever see her at Hollywood events, like some cast members like Kellan, Ashley and Peter do? The only events she attends 90% of the time are premieres and the film festivals. (Believe me http://wireimage.com/searchresults.aspx?s=...d=C&vwmd=e)

So yea, my peace has been said, sorry had to say it, If you dont like her why watch the movies, I mean she is on screen 95% of the time. If you dont like her being interviewed or think she gets nervous, thats b/c she does, she has said she hates the media and like I said, she is not a model, or a news reporter, she is an actress, nobody forces her to do the interviews or do photo shoots.

I know this has been 'wrapped' and the mods have said no to bashing, im just sticking up for her :dance:

Im kind of upset at some of the comments posted about Kristen in all honesty, come on, we all know for a fact that the books in our heads can never possibly match up to the book being turned into a movie, the movies are BASED ON the Twilight books. I think people need to try and separate the books and the movies a little and realise that they are different. Your Bella in your head will never be portrayed right on screen, its impossible. I think Kristen did an amazing job, I liked her nervous twitches, her stammering, it made her character seem more emotional, more involved. Not like other Hollywood actors who just shout the lines *cough* megan fox *cough*

As for Kristen not liking being interviewed or being camera shy etc, being interview IS NOT HER JOB, being photographed is not her job, shes not a model. She likes telling a story, playing characters, she hates the Hollywood lifestyle and shy's herself away from it constantly, I mean do you ever see her at Hollywood events, like some cast members like Kellan, Ashley and Peter do? The only events she attends 90% of the time are premieres and the film festivals. (Believe me http://wireimage.com/searchresults.aspx?s=...d=C&vwmd=e)

So yea, my peace has been said, sorry had to say it, If you dont like her why watch the movies, I mean she is on screen 95% of the time. If you dont like her being interviewed or think she gets nervous, thats b/c she does, she has said she hates the media and like I said, she is not a model, or a news reporter, she is an actress, nobody forces her to do the interviews or do photo shoots.

I know this has been 'wrapped' and the mods have said no to bashing, im just sticking up for her :thumbup:

hurrah! XD i agree