photo ops that are being posted out

• Showmasters Admin

we are so sorry that some of the photos did not come back in time for you this year

the last 3 photo shoots did not come back it was only around 70 photos but thats not the point and this will be fixed for future events

just to let you all know this was partly dew to us having to put on a Peter Facinelli photo shoot early to help the people that were supposed to get photo shoots on the sat , but as Peter could not get there then this was the only way it could be done but meant that when the first planed shoot of the day went in to the lab they were already behind printing the 1st Peter shoot pushing,and all the other shoots then got behind up to about 30 to 40 minutes.

all the other shoots did come back by the end of the day and the fans that did stay to the end did get there photos, i do want to thank you all for being patient and understanding , you were all very good to me and the crew and this help us all at the end of the day when we were all a little worst for ware , so thank you all

now we will start to get all the photos out to you asap and i think they will start to go out in mass from Wednesday so they should start to be with you at the end of the week

once again thank you for understanding

jason ;)

i anticipate my sendhil shoot ariving, and would like to thank anyone who let me go to the front of this shoot as i had to run to it midway through the twilight talk, shoeless! ha :)

You went in directly ahead of me. I was the one who was asking you what freebies you got at the talk. Hope you got back without having missed too much.

On a separate note, I got my Jimmy Jean-Louis photo ticket for Saturday this morning. It was posted out to me in plenty of time for the event but my local sorting office are not particularly efficient. Still, it's a nice souvenir from the show and next time he's over here, maybe I can get him to sign it for me. lol

Got my Paul McGann one today and it is lovely - THANK YOU ( and as first time not able to wait to collect it was relieved and impressed by fast turnaround) - have posted it on Photos thread

BTW : Jason know it is not this thread but Board is not enabling pM's...does Showmasters ever have any vacancies for full time staff?

Edited by Ascension

BTW : Jason know it is not this thread but Board is not enabling pM's...does Showmasters ever have any vacancies for full time staff?

It's best if you e-mail info@showmastersonline.com about this. But I really don't think you get a different answer than what TooTall posted here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....c=51432&hl=

Any chance we could get a notification on here as to when ALL of the photoshoots have been mailed out as I'm waiting on my Michael Shanks and Eve Myles ones....and very jealous that others have already received theirs!!

• Showmasters Admin

Got my Paul McGann one today and it is lovely - THANK YOU ( and as first time not able to wait to collect it was relieved and impressed by fast turnaround) - have posted it on Photos thread

Very very rarely and when they do they only take on people they personally know very well.

If asked about 30% of the crew would probably happily give up their day jobs and go work for SM full time. So when they do look (only one person has been taken on in the last 2 years) the list is not a short one.

Edited by Too Tall

Any chance we could get a notification on here as to when ALL of the photoshoots have been mailed out as I'm waiting on my Michael Shanks and Eve Myles ones....and very jealous that others have already received theirs!!

Same here. My brother got his Jake Lloyd photo on Tuesday (the day after we returned home), but I am still waiting. Even more frustrating the fact that there only were about 3 of us in Jake's photo session, and around a dozen in the Hugh Quarshie, which I'm also waiting for.

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of matching and sending out all the photos. Ive sent out alot this past week but i still have about 100 left. Ill be working on these over the weekend and hope to get them all out by Sunday evening. I will post on here when they are all sent.

Thanks

Kayla

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of matching and sending out all the photos. Ive sent out alot this past week but i still have about 100 left. Ill be working on these over the weekend and hope to get them all out by Sunday evening. I will post on here when they are all sent.

Thanks

Kayla

Hi Kayla - do you know who is posting out the Autograph packs for Gold Ticket holders ?

Thanks,

Dave

do you know who is posting out the Autograph packs for Gold Ticket holders ?

Thanks,

Dave

As far as I'm aware that would be Showmasters - email them on info@showmastersonline.com