What time?

Time your arriving  

108 members have voted

1. 1. what time are you gona start queuing from?

• Before 4.59am
    • between 5 and 6am
    • between 6.01 and 7am
    • between 7.01 and 8am
    • between 8.01 and 9am
    • After the doors have opened
    • Got gold ticket, hehe!!
    • Not buying early bird, buying Standard entry later on
    • Not sure I'm even going yet.

I'd also like to get VTs for Peter Facinelli's photoshoot as I'll only be able to take a pic with him on saturday due to a clash on the sunday. That's what scares me the most. For the rest I think I'll be fine since I'll be there both days and all day long :)

Thanks for the answers :)

Peter's photo shoot is a different issue. That one was quite popular in pre-sales already, and we don't know how long tickets will last on the day.

If you want, e-mail me at macjericho@yahoo.com and we'll figure something out.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure. Last time I went I queued pretty early and it didn't seem to make much difference and as I'm planning on just deciding who to meet when I'm actually there, I personally have no rush, but depends on what my chums are doing.

On Sunday I'm just going to stroll in after noon (hotel check out) so I can have a nice sleep in.

Edited by Lenatalia

• Showmasters Admin

Because i haven't go tickets in advance (fool i am) im planning to go on sunday for 9am, i f im an hour late do i have to wait until 11am?

also if i wanted to get in at 9am on sunday what time would i have to get there?

many thanks

Once the doors open at 9am they do not close. You can buy an early-bird ticket (£10) at any time until 11am. At that time we start to sell standard tickets.

I'm not sure I understand the second question?

I was aiming to get there for 9 but i may be a tad late as i'm not enirely sure when my train will pull in then i need to add tube times to that.

So i'll probably be there at about 9:15ish.

I have a pre-order early bird ticket though so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Besides, i'm there until closing time anyway :thumbup:

:thumbup:

I dunnoo what time now, since I have been told two different times my train gets in lol!

One person says that it arrives at 10 to 8..the other says it arrives at 6am and you have until 10 to 8 to get off.

So I dunno.

Sleeper from Glasgow/Edinburgh? It's not 6am, I've been on it before!

Your all getting there very early hope there will still be VT tickets for those of us that cant get there before 11. My first train out of my town into london doesnt go till 9.30 and it takes an hour?

Edited by buffy2k

I dunnoo what time now, since I have been told two different times my train gets in lol!

One person says that it arrives at 10 to 8..the other says it arrives at 6am and you have until 10 to 8 to get off.

So I dunno.

Sleeper from Glasgow/Edinburgh? It's not 6am, I've been on it before!

Im not sure if its that one..its Aberdeen we're coming from.

Any idea what time it does get in lol?

hey, i'm a newbie to a showmasters con. wondering if I could get some advice ... i'm coming mainly for red dwarf cast photos and eve myles photos.

Only problem is i can't get there til 10am at earliest ... am I likely to be able to get tickets for those photos? will be gutted if not as travellin long way to get there! i'm goin for both sat and sunday, stayin all day.

any advice greatfully received!

hey, i'm a newbie to a showmasters con. wondering if I could get some advice ... i'm coming mainly for red dwarf cast photos and eve myles photos.

Only problem is i can't get there til 10am at earliest ... am I likely to be able to get tickets for those photos? will be gutted if not as travellin long way to get there! i'm goin for both sat and sunday, stayin all day.

any advice greatfully received!

The photoshoots for those guests won't sell out :D