What time?

Time your arriving  

108 members have voted

1. 1. what time are you gona start queuing from?

• Before 4.59am
    • between 5 and 6am
    • between 6.01 and 7am
    • between 7.01 and 8am
    • between 8.01 and 9am
    • After the doors have opened
    • Got gold ticket, hehe!!
    • Not buying early bird, buying Standard entry later on
    • Not sure I'm even going yet.

I was hoping Gold Pass meant not waiting outside for too long, I suppose it depends how many people have purchased Gold Passes (how many make up the queue).

There's only one guest I want to see so I don't think I'll need to worry what time I go to the entrance on Saturday morning... as long as I'm at the entrance by 8-8.30am that should put me in the Gold Pass queue

Do people start lining up for Gold Pass registry quite early then? I'm guessing staff want to process fairly quickly to get on with the rest of the day

I've seen people arrive at 7 AM although they had a Gold Pass. But there is really no need to do that, especially if you only want to see one guest. You get to join the queue for that guest at any time with a Gold Pass - as long as he's not on lunch break or has gone home for the day. :P It really doesn't matter if you're the first or the last person to pick up your pass.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I'm only going for Keeley Hawes, but I have to leave by 1:15...

So I was thinking I'll probably need to be there maybe 8:30am? Or a bit earlier? Do you guys reckon that'd be ok? Thanks :thumbup:

Personally if you NEED to leave by 1:15pm I'd be there by 8am at the latest.

I've seen people arrive at 7 AM although they had a Gold Pass. But there is really no need to do that, especially if you only want to see one guest. You get to join the queue for that guest at any time with a Gold Pass - as long as he's not on lunch break or has gone home for the day. :headscratch: It really doesn't matter if you're the first or the last person to pick up your pass.

I'll make my way to the entrance after breakfast, I'm hoping it isn't far from my hotel. Maps are deceptive!

I'll make my way to the entrance after breakfast, I'm hoping it isn't far from my hotel. Maps are deceptive!

Which hotel are you staying at again? I'm sure you mentioned it before, but I can't remember.

If it's the Ibis, it is really close. Maybe 5 minutes door to door if you walk slowly.

You have some really enthusiastic friends there, crippsy. :headscratch:

Don't be scared Dellefyne. Some people like to get in line early. There's really no need to camp out that early though, crippsy is right about that. It will be busy, but if you're around for the whole weekend it is very unlikely that you miss out on meeting someone.

i should hopefully get there about 8:30 ish depending on train times and the tubes. got my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong on the day. but have to wake up about 6 just to get ready though, which is annoying but worth it since i have to travel from near maidstone.

I'm only going for Keeley Hawes, but I have to leave by 1:15...

So I was thinking I'll probably need to be there maybe 8:30am? Or a bit earlier? Do you guys reckon that'd be ok? Thanks :YAHOO:

Personally if you NEED to leave by 1:15pm I'd be there by 8am at the latest.

Thanks Too Tall, maybe I'll aim for 7:30am instead then :wub:

Thank you :headscratch:

You have some really enthusiastic friends there, crippsy. :headscratch:

Don't be scared Dellefyne. Some people like to get in line early. There's really no need to camp out that early though, crippsy is right about that. It will be busy, but if you're around for the whole weekend it is very unlikely that you miss out on meeting someone.

This is early indeed!

But yes, I will be around for the whole week end, therefore hopefully I won't miss anyone.

Oh, and I was just put on the crew member list for a future event! I'm quite glad :YAHOO:

I was aiming for getting there for 9 as I need to change my standard ticket but am guessing I need to be there much earlier? :headscratch:

I would like to make the Red Dwarf and Dr Who talks at 11.35 & 1.55 but I am really only going for Peter whose photo shoot has been moved to 3.05 so I`m guessing I`m safe even if I got there for 11?? (for Peter anyway lol)

LiSe x

My train arrives at 8:26am on the saturday at King's Cross St pancras. And that's the earliest I can get there. I have my Oyster Card for the underground already so I won't have to queue for an underground ticket !

Do you think it won't be too late for me to arrive at almost 9am ? I have early bird entry and I'm worried that I can't be there on time to grab VQ tickets and photoshoot tickets :s

Do you have any idea of what I could do ? (Or I'll just have to hurry ^^)

I was aiming for getting there for 9 as I need to change my standard ticket but am guessing I need to be there much earlier?:P

I would like to make the Red Dwarf and Dr Who talks at 11.35 & 1.55 but I am really only going for Peter whose photo shoot has been moved to 3.05 so I`m guessing I`m safe even if I got there for 11?? (for Peter anyway lol)

LiSe x

Do you need Peter's autograph too, or is it just the photo session? If you need the autograph you may have to hang around for a while, but with everything else I don't see a problem there.

My train arrives at 8:26am on the saturday at King's Cross St pancras. And that's the earliest I can get there. I have my Oyster Card for the underground already so I won't have to queue for an underground ticket !

Do you think it won't be too late for me to arrive at almost 9am ? I have early bird entry and I'm worried that I can't be there on time to grab VQ tickets and photoshoot tickets :s

Did you want to see anybody else besides Michael? :D

Michael will be popular as always, but he won't have that long lines like I am expecting them for Scott and Peter. You'll be okay with both photos and VQ tickets. If something goes wrong, you know how I look like - find me and slap me. :D

Go for the VQ tickets first, then line up to buy the photo session.

• Showmasters Admin

You'll be fine. The standard ticket don't come in until 11am and so getting there at 9am is no bad thing. We will NOT run out of VTs THAT quickly. The worst that will happen is that you'll have to wait until the middl eof the afternoon to see the guests.

What day are you coming and who do you want to see?

• Showmasters Admin

That would be mainly Michael Shanks. ;) *points to Virginie's avatar*

9am will be more than enough. To be honest for Micheal as long as you don't need to leave before 5pm you could arrive at 12pm and still get him easily.

That would be mainly Michael Shanks. :D *points to Virginie's avatar*

Yep ! ^_^ Thanks QS ! ;)

You know me well ;)

You'll be fine. The standard ticket don't come in until 11am and so getting there at 9am is no bad thing. We will NOT run out of VTs THAT quickly. The worst that will happen is that you'll have to wait until the middle of the afternoon to see the guests.

Ok ! Phew, I'm relieved now.

I'd also like to get VTs for Peter Facinelli's photoshoot as I'll only be able to take a pic with him on saturday due to a clash on the sunday. That's what scares me the most. For the rest I think I'll be fine since I'll be there both days and all day long :)

Thanks for the answers :)

Edited by Virginie_fr