Roll call: In the Shadow of the Moon

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola!

I`m LiSe and will be going to London (Standard ticket) with my friend who is flying over from Germany fr the prom :D (she isn`t a member on here, And I`m new too :thumbup: )

I won`t be staying over in London as it`s too expensive, But thankfully I`m only about 45 mins away by train.

LiSe x

:thumbup: Me and *Midnight*Sun* and 2 guests are going to Birmingham not stopping in a hotel at the moment as we live 40mins aways.

i live 20mins away and im stayin haha, its because i did the whole going home on the night etc before and i ended up being late or having to get up twice as early

anyhoo.. what ticket am i putting you under??

:thumbup: Me and *Midnight*Sun* and 2 guests are going to Birmingham not stopping in a hotel at the moment as we live 40mins aways.

i live 20mins away and im stayin haha, its because i did the whole going home on the night etc before and i ended up being late or having to get up twice as early

Sorry I edited my reply my brain is not working tonight still getting over buying the tickets (Gold)...think we will stay but where not sure yet.

I will be getting my tickets tomorrow! Just praying there will be some left.

I will hopefully be getting standard tickets for Birmingham and will be attending with my boyfriend =]]

Kellan!!!

Put you on the waiting list for now then :)

Sorry I edited my reply my brain is not working tonight still getting over buying the tickets (Gold)...think we will stay but where not sure yet.

all sorted now :)

Hey Steph

It's sarah! Hubby got my tickets. We are going standard me and my sister at Brum and are stopping overnight in the Hilton!

Thanks for the heads up today too

xxx

no worries hun :) were stayin too so will be fun to catch up

*updated to here*

Hey Steph

It's sarah! Hubby got my tickets. We are going standard me and my sister at Brum and are stopping overnight in the Hilton!

Thanks for the heads up today too

xxx

no worries hun :) were stayin too so will be fun to catch up

*updated to here*

Have posted on the other bit, does the standard ticket entitle you to the two days hun?

Hi all, I'm Rachel.

Going to Birmingham - standard ticket - and I'm going alone!

Not sure whether or not to stay yet! I work in Birmingham (live in Leicester) and have friends who live about 10 mins away from the Hilton, so still undecided what to do!

Never been to one of these before and as I'm going to be on my own I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure it'll all be fine!

:thumbup: