Roll call: In the Shadow of the Moon

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to know how many tickets have sold now, wondering what group I'll be in :thumbup: Can we tell by confirmation number? or get some idea ?

Does it matter which group you're in? I've heard people talking about "groups" but have no idea what it means :thumbup:

Would love to know how many tickets have sold now, wondering what group I'll be in :thumbup: Can we tell by confirmation number? or get some idea ?

I wondered that by the customer number, but I am guessing that is way old from other cons etc

The old "we shall see" again, I reckon

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

• Moderators

Would love to know how many tickets have sold now, wondering what group I'll be in :WINCE: Can we tell by confirmation number? or get some idea ?

I wondered that by the customer number, but I am guessing that is way old from other cons etc

Yep, that's the case :D

We'll update when things are low so that people know there's a chance of missing out, but we don't really do regular number updates as it's fairly pointless.

I'm guessing that anyone absolutely wanting a gold ticket would buy straight away, but perhaps more people will wait when wanting standards,

So with that theory, they could always check the online store.

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...ategories/SM23X

If the golds sell out, get your backside in gear and buy the standard :WINCE:

Does it matter which group you're in? I've heard people talking about "groups" but have no idea what it means :blush:

Not as such no, it's just a case of being put into a group for so your called in numbers of 30 usually to photosessions etc... I'm only curious to see if I'm in the same group as a friend from ET :) other than that it really has no impact on the event :) x

Yeah I know :) Figured I would ask though... suppose if someone who bought gold at 6pm had conf number 5001 for example and I booked at 6:10 and got 5010 then I'd have an idea of being in group 1... I'd still be guessing though so "we shall see" heh xx

Yep, that's the case ;)

We'll update when things are low so that people know there's a chance of missing out, but we don't really do regular number updates as it's fairly pointless.

Agree, I wouldn't expect an update every 2 sales... but if the conf numbers were any indication of how how quickly you bought a ticket then it could possibly give an idea of the group :)... without using up any of SM's time

I've got a gold ticket for the London con and will be staying at the Hilton (though not booked that yet) Am going on my own so a little bit worried but quite excited! ;)

Don't worry! You can just meet up with my friend and I! I'm so excited :blush:

Edited by Mandelina

Needing a roomie for Birmingham! Twin room booked but going on my own, could save us both a few quid if anyone's interested.

OH I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY! ;):smile:

Well Done - CONGRATULATIONS!!..

Have you booked your flight yet? - we are flying in on Friday night, we could travel to Hotel together!!

Needing a roomie for Birmingham! Twin room booked but going on my own, could save us both a few quid if anyone's interested.

OH I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY! :dance::o

Well Done - CONGRATULATIONS!!..

Have you booked your flight yet? - we are flying in on Friday night, we could travel to Hotel together!!

Yes! I'm booked in on a Ryanair flight at about 6 o'clock and leaving on Sunday at 7:45pm

What about u?

I added u on yahoo!

OH I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY! :D:YAHOO:

:YAHOO: CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE :YAHOO:

Ditto from *Midnight*Sun* as well :YAHOO:

Edited by Twilightmum49

OH I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY! :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

Whooooo! Well done!

Me and my friend got gold tickets to London amd we're stayin in the Hilton!!!!