Website Online!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I may have missed the boat with this but am I right in thinking that the photo op is a group thing and that there's no individual photo ops with the attending cast? (that would probably be pushing it time wise I guess though) But just checking...?

Edited by Tringket

I was wondering: is it ok if I arrive after 3pm, like more around 5pm? Can I still enter?

That's fine. The reg desk will be open all evening and the next day too. Just make sure you don'te get there too late and miss the photo shoot or the autographs etc. But 5pm is fine.

Thank for the reply. I don't have my teaching timetable yet for next yea sor don't know if I'll be teaching Friday afternoon.

Do not worry, I wouldn't miss a photoshoot with Kellan :YAHOO:

Ok, I may have missed the boat with this but am I right in thinking that the photo op is a group thing and that there's no individual photo ops with the attending cast? (that would probably be pushing it time wise I guess though) But just checking...?

It looks like that from what I'm reading.

I need proper Kellan hugz =(

xxxx

It looks like that from what I'm reading.

I need proper Kellan hugz =(

xxxx

You're making me doubt, I thouth it was invidiual because of the time line: 7.20pm - 9.35pm

oh no sorry, you're right, here is written: 1 Group Photo Session with the guests at The Prom

Edited by Myself205

• Showmasters Admin

Are we only going to have 3 guests?

YES :o

It's a group shoot only from looking at the schedule.

• Showmasters Admin

Arg. Decision making time! Terrified if I book this the same guests'll be at the one in October D:

The guests attending the Twilight Proms will not be back in October, we are having different guests at The Proms and Eternal Twilight 2.