I’m ashamed of myself.

PeterMegahey1701

I have been saving all year for LFCC and I just emptied my bank account on....... I’m too embarrassed to say.... don’t ask. :YAHOO:

But asking you guys not to ask is just going to make you want to ask even more. :thumbup:

I’m not going to lie to you if you do ask but I’d prefer it if you didn't. (I like my dignity LOL) :dance:

Just wondering if anyone else here has ever spent their convention savings on something else, and if so, what?

Oh dear, this wasn't a case of who did you buy is it? Did you happen to find yourself strolling along the Oxford Road in Reading when a strange overwhelming feeling overtook you, 10 minutes later you were stood outside with empty pockets and a feeling of general disgust and worthlessness?

Oh dear, this wasn't a case of who did you buy is it? Did you happen to find yourself strolling along the Oxford Road in Reading when a strange overwhelming feeling overtook you, 10 minutes later you were stood outside with empty pockets and a feeling of general disgust and worthlessness?

My ex (from many, many years ago) who cheated on me funnily enough lives there :YAHOO: I get very upset that I live in Reading and have never spotted any action on there :YAHOO: Not that I would use it lol- I just want a giggle!!

So Peter has obv just bought a blow up doll. If he has- I've just got the embarrassment out the way for him. If he hasn't- whatever he is about to say won't be as bad as that... surely!! Can it?!

My ex (from many, many years ago) who cheated on me funnily enough lives there ^_^ I get very upset that I live in Reading and have never spotted any action on there :D Not that I would use it lol- I just want a giggle!!

I've only been down there in the daytime so can't say I've seen much go on either, but I don't reckon it would take much detective work to figure the places where it would go on when the sun goes down!

So Peter has obv just bought a blow up doll. If he has- I've just got the embarrassment out the way for him. If he hasn't- whatever he is about to say won't be as bad as that... surely!! Can it?!

Could've been a Jonas Bros CD ..

Perhaps it was both; he bought a blow-up doll so that he could hide the embarrassment that is a Jonas Bros CD behind it...

More Jonas Bros concert tickets if all savings are gone. ;)

Close lol. I knew you guys would ask, even though I asked so nicely for you to save me from the embarrassment. MEAN people!!!

Well...... I kind of.... maybe...... spent a ridiculous amount of money on floor seats (Row B :D ) to see Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) at The O2 in December :smile:

17 year old guys shouldn't have a life-sized cardboard stand-up of Hannah Montana in there room but a selfish dealer just had to bring one to C15. :angry: and now this.... I need help!!!

Oh and it was an accident because she stared at me and whispered softly "peter buy me...you know you want too... go on... I won't tell anyone..."

12405656-7c70244a77956ee8f2b97281e68203ad.4a3dbbe1-scaled.jpg

...HELP ME!!!

Edited by Peter1701

I think it might be a good idea to put the cardboard cut out away somewhere before something 'unpleasent' happens. Cardboard isn't terribly absorbent you know

How dare you insinuate such things?

I would never take advantage of cardboard Miley and even if I did I’d have to buy her dinner first.

Miley Cyrus is hot, so I can understand the carboard cutout in the bedroom ;-) but I think you went a bit far with the tickets.

More Jonas Bros concert tickets if all savings are gone. ;)

Close lol. I knew you guys would ask, even though I asked so nicely for you to save me from the embarrassment. MEAN people!!!

Well...... I kind of.... maybe...... spent a ridiculous amount of money on floor seats (Row B :D ) to see Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) at The O2 in December :smile:

17 year old guys shouldn't have a life-sized cardboard stand-up of Hannah Montana in there room but a selfish dealer just had to bring one to C15. :angry: and now this.... I need help!!!

Oh and it was an accident because she stared at me and whispered softly "peter buy me...you know you want too... go on... I won't tell anyone..."

12405656-7c70244a77956ee8f2b97281e68203ad.4a3dbbe1-scaled.jpg

...HELP ME!!!

Well...... I kind of.... maybe...... spent a ridiculous amount of money on floor seats (Row B :P ) to see Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) at The O2 in December :blink:

Row B? Well done! My sister loves Miley Cyrus and looked at getting tickets on Friday...but the cost! :huh: They're more expensive than Duran Duran or Take That were!

I'm sure you'll have a great time though.

Well...... I kind of.... maybe...... spent a ridiculous amount of money on floor seats (Row B :YAHOO: ) to see Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) at The O2 in December :whistling:

You know, the funny thing is that I actually wanted to put "Hannah Montana concert tickets" as my reply first. :lol:;)

Row B are excellent seats. I agree with lizzy88, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I know it's been answered so it's irrelivant now but there is something more embarrasing than a blow up doll - it could have been a blow up sheep! :thumbup:

My ex (from many, many years ago) who cheated on me funnily enough lives there :firedevil: I get very upset that I live in Reading and have never spotted any action on there :D Not that I would use it lol- I just want a giggle!!

Apparently they're moving to Caversham...