Cloakroom?

BeatrixKiddo88

dug through and found!!! :D

direct link to post in BB announcement topic

Edit: Or wait, it's changed locations. Does the stadium have some kind of luggage service?

I wouldn't have thought so. It's not like lots of people come to a Football game with lots of baggage!

Saying that, it's sort of a shame about the safety risk of allowing the luggage, because I could see that as being a nice little side earner for showmasters. With the extra space available in the arena, you take on a couple more crew members and set up a booth where people can leave their luggage / bags with normal clothes etc. I know quite a few conventions do it to encourage cosplayers and do it for free, but you could charge a pound or maybe two to let people leave their bags in the "cloakroom" and it's a few bob extra for Showmasters.

maybe I should have searched "left luggage" rather than "cloakroom" :D

surfy sah xx

Oh great..

As if the stadium couldnt suck any more!!!!

Ive been asked to bring several things with me including my p90 which will mean carrying at least 2 or 3 big bags with me, but thought no worries, can just leave them in the bag drop/luggage area while Im at the event so I dont have to lug them around with me all day, as virtually every event has somewhere to leave bags..

But apparently there isnt, so I either have to leave everything at the hotel, or carry the whole lot around with me for the whole weekend!

Hey, I could just walk down the street with the p90 out I suppose on full display..

Edited by crippsy_99

Oh great..

Ive been asked to bring several things with me including my p90 which will mean carrying at least 2 or 3 big bags with me, but thought no worries, can just leave them in the bag drop/luggage area while Im at the event so I dont have to lug them around with me all day, as virtually every event has somewhere to leave bags..

But apparently there isnt, so I either have to leave everything at the hotel, or carry the whole lot around with me for the whole weekend!

Hey, I could just walk down the street with the p90 out I suppose on full display..

AND IF YOU DID WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH YOUR P90 OUT YOU WOULD BE SHOT AS A TERRORIST OR A NUTTER WITH A GUN BY THE POLICE

PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVER AND STOP POSTING NEGATIVE CRAP 'crippsy_99' YOU SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD SAY SOMETHING HELPFUL AND POSITIVE OR DON'T BOTHER SPEAKING

Edited by BLACKKNIGHTS

Oh great..

But the Shopping Centre didn't have anywhere to leave them either.

But the Shopping Centre didn't have anywhere to leave them either.

Granted, but the hotels were close enough that it didnt matter. One or two of my group would always pop back to the hotel after getting VT's so could drop all bags and anything off as was only a 15-20 min walk, and if dropping anything off for people they too could then just pop back to their hotels and drop it off.

But with the stadium being so far out by bus, its either not possible to 'pop back quickly' or its £15-20 on taxi's, so you have no choice but to keep everything on you then.

I really dont think people want others barging around the event with massive bags getting in the way. Im not bringing my big rucksack this time, but when I do have it, I need a good few foot clearence each side to turn around, can you imagine that in a big crowd, smacking people in the face or knocking displays over on stalls!

I am disappointed that there's nowhere to keep things - I used to either leave stuff at the hotel or go to the lockers across the road. I hope you guys have left room for lots of suitcases to be dragged around on Sunday.

• Showmasters Admin

Oh great..

AND IF YOU DID WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH YOUR P90 OUT YOU WOULD BE SHOT AS A TERRORIST OR A NUTTER WITH A GUN BY THE POLICE

PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVER AND STOP POSTING NEGATIVE CRAP 'crippsy_99' YOU SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD SAY SOMETHING HELPFUL AND POSITIVE OR DON'T BOTHER SPEAKING

Please keep in mind the forum guidelines and rules when posting. Being overly aggresive to other forum members is not on.

R2: Treatment of other forum members!

Being rude and aggressive towards other forum members is not allowed. Please keep all post to other users polite. Imagine for one minute that the person you are posting back to is your own Gran! Every time, THINK, would I post that if it was my Gran I was replying to. Just try it. If everyone did, this will be a better place.

You may not agree with what someone else says. You may believe the other person is talking out of their behind. But that doesn't mean YOU have to be rude. We will always get trolls that will come on to the forum just to start trouble. They will be banned. You getting upset and ranting at them is what they want. Don't reply, just ignore them.

Everyone has different opinions and people like different things. One fandom is not "better" or "superior" to the next. We are all equal here, we are all FANS. You may not like something but that does not give you the right to be rude about people that do. Putting down others for what they like will not be tolerated on this forum.

Bite me.

If I had something helpful and positive to say, id say it.

Come find me this weekend and say that and see what happens.

As per the rules and guidelines I am giving you your single warning. Whatever the provocation is, any threat or suggestion of physical violence will not be tolerated on this forum. You have been warned. Break it again and you will be banned!

Threats or even the suggestion of physical violence will not be tolerated. A single warning will be given, if not heeded the member will be banned from this site, and possibly from the events.
Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

If I was Rude sorry but I Don't think I was ?

I was helpful and Possitive

Putting it all in CAPITALS always makes anything look more aggressive than it's maybe intended to be. all I ask is that you watch that in future. Thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

I will be bringing my ostume to walk around the venue, will there be an area where i can leave my clothes etc

thanks

There will be a Cosplay changing area. Please go and talk to them. I assume clothes can be left in the Cosplay changing area but as it will not be a secured area SM will not be able to take any responsibility for anything left in there.