Twilight trailer OMG OMG OMG

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao stayed up just to watch it!

So good, have anaylised each part! The transformation is soo good! Kristen throwing the present down when she got the paper cut was a little strange!

I KNOW OME OME OME OME OME.... i set my alarm and got up to watch it =] I SO CRIED!!! did anyone else? watched it about 10 times then went to bed and watched it about 5 times again this morning! When Bella was curled up in the leaves I was sobbing and because my computer is in my bedroom my boyfriend was asleep and i wuz trying to keep them real quiet and started doing those snorting sobs when your trying to hold it in lol i enjoyed every second of it, i mean i dont mind admitting that i was disappointed with the poster so if there was something in the trailer i didnt like i wud say... but .... it was just awesomeness! :WINCE:

Edit: I watched the show in HD at 3.45am heres the address for it blogs.myspace.com/trailerpark

Edited by StaciesEclipse

AAAARRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!!..... I have to wait till 11.00am to see it! My computer at work doesnt have speakers (I know!!!- it is ancient, but so is everything else in my office, except me!!) - have to wait till the guy upstairs goes to teabreak.... me thinks it is going to be a loooonnnnngggg morning!! :WINCE:

I loved the trailer sooo much! I think make up is way better than in Twilight. But that's because they have more money for this movie!

Jacob looked so hot! Also Laurent looks much better!

Off course I have to say Edward looks really amazing. I just loved how all the Cullens were dressed!

Does anyone know where I can find a download version?

Will be replaying that for awhile..... Cant wait till November

Also - CANT WAIT FOR MINI CON date to be announced!!!!...XXXXXXX :WAVE::coolthumb::wub:

Agreed i wonder when and who the guests will be for these mini cons lol but november cant get here soon enough if you ask me :thumbup:

I have had it on repeat and have now watched it about 20 times - sad I know but I love it!!

Taylor looks so good!!!!!!

As did all the Cullens of course :thumbup:

I wanted to cry at the bit where Bella was in the woods.

I'm excited to watch it tonight on my big tv :coolthumb:

I can't wait for New Moon now - hurry up november!!

Watched it over and over again this morning, the hair, make up and general style of the cast is way better this time... Esp Jasper! HOTNESS!

But was a little disappointed with the Jacob/Werewolf scene? Bella isn't meant to see Jacob change at that point in the book and where are the rest of the wolves? Is Jacob going to pull Laurent apart himself?

I knew Chris Weitz would change things, just like he did with the Golden Compass - booooo!

Edited by SugarSpunSister

:blink: I wanna watch it sooooo baaaaaaad!! Damn not having any speakers at work! Actually I may just watch it in silence!!! Hmmm gonna do that for now lol!...............

Wooooooow even in silence it's amazing! Ha ha still mangaed to bring a tear to my eye seeing the woods scene! AND omg how buff does Taylor look?! Love Rob more though! The specially effects are amazing!! I shall def be watching the trailer properly when I get home! Meh I wanna go home nooooooooooooow!!!

Edited by twilight obsessive