Twilight trailer OMG OMG OMG

dragonsanddaffodils

Eeeeeek!!!

I cannot believe it, its amazing.

You can tell they have used a bigger budget for this one.

I just can't stop watching, over and over and over :blink::D:YAHOO:

Watched it over and over again this morning, the hair, make up and general style of the cast is way better this time... Esp Jasper! HOTNESS!

But was a little disappointed with the Jacob/Werewolf scene? Bella isn't meant to see Jacob change at that point in the book and where are the rest of the wolves? Is Jacob going to pull Laurent apart himself?

I knew Chris Weitz would change things, just like he did with the Golden Compass - booooo!

Thats the only part that annoyed me!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it over and over again this morning, the hair, make up and general style of the cast is way better this time... Esp Jasper! HOTNESS!

But was a little disappointed with the Jacob/Werewolf scene? Bella isn't meant to see Jacob change at that point in the book and where are the rest of the wolves? Is Jacob going to pull Laurent apart himself?

I knew Chris Weitz would change things, just like he did with the Golden Compass - booooo!

I agree with what youve said (especially Jaspers hotness mmmmmm) but with the jacob/wolf stuff, that could just be manipulated for the trailer. Trailers dont always show stuff in the same order or whatever as they are in the film. I wouldnt panic just yet :)

OMG its amazing though I wanna know why when Jasper attacks does everyone else just stand there. Oh well nevermind awesome trailer either way and the growl from Jacob is ace! I love it. Bring on November!!!

I wondered why they were all just stood around too! Ooooh so if Jacob's growl is cool does that mean they've improved on the vamps hissing and growling? (sorry it really annoyed me in twi)......remember I've not watched it with sound yet so oooops if it there is growling from Edward and Jasper! Which reminds me....I bst go home! Woohoooooo!!!

Like Ryano said, stuff gets cut differently for trailers. It's actually two different scenes edited together. If you watch it again, in the scene where Bella meets Laurent she is wearing a grey jacket, in the scene where Jacob fursplodes she is wearing a brown hoodie/hooded jacket. So don't panic yet :unsure:

Pretty sure that the scene of Jacob wolfing out is him leaping towards Paul when Paul kicks off about Bella knowing the truth about the pack.

Edited by timpe

Right.....I'm home....fed the cat and the dog....got the tv on mute....eating an ice cream....now it's time to watch the Trailer in all it's glory! WITH SOUND YAY!

Wasnt it worth the wait!... :hathor:

Hmmm bit puzzled by the jacob scene. Ok we know it's not to do with Laurent but I don't think it's to do with Paul coz in the scene Bella tells Jacob to run (if I heard correctly. At first I thought she said Edward) and I don't think she'd tell him to run from Paul coz at that point she knows they're wolves. Ahhh I dunno!

I'm wondering.....will Edward say THAT line?? The line that makes us cry?? Well it makes me cry lol! I thought they would show that in the trailer but they didn't. I really hope they keep it in the film!

Right.....I'm home....fed the cat and the dog....got the tv on mute....eating an ice cream....now it's time to watch the Trailer in all it's glory! WITH SOUND YAY!

Ohhhh yes!!!

Edited by twilight obsessive

I preferred alice's hair in Twilight although I expected it to be styled abit more like it was in the book. Mind you, come to think of it, she might not have her hair like that all the way through NM. I think it's like that for volterra though;. Esme and Rosalie's hair looks waaaaay better! In Twilight you could def tell they were wigs!

I'm wondering.....will Edward say THAT line?? The line that makes us cry?? Well it makes me cry lol! I thought they would show that in the trailer but they didn't. I really hope they keep it in the film!

Ohhhh yes!!!

I think Rob will say the line between 'this will be the last time you ever see me' (me sobbing!) and kissing Kristen on the forehead.

Edited by Juliette

Wasnt it worth the wait!... :borg:

Ohhhh yes!!!

I think Rob will say the line between 'this will be the last time you ever see me' (me sobbing!) and kissing Kristen on the forehead.

:hathor:

I hope she acts a bit more hysterical and heart broken than what that trailer showed! Ha ha you know that bit in the book after Jasper went for her and Edward (nearly said Rob there lol) starts acting offish with her? Well I just wanted to slap her! She just let him and let him walk out the house with out saying anything! Then by the time she did wanna say sumink it was a little too late!

i thought that when i first watched it... but i was so taken aback by jacobs hottness it didnt really register.

I agree with what youve said (especially Jaspers hotness mmmmmm) but with the jacob/wolf stuff, that could just be manipulated for the trailer. Trailers dont always show stuff in the same order or whatever as they are in the film. I wouldnt panic just yet :)

that's true... because in one of the twilight trailers it has emmett saying "edward shes not one of us" and yet thats not even in the film.

but i did LOVE the trailer.... i also have a new found likeing for jacob.

Have now watched it more times (than I care to admit)... Agreed the Wolf thing is separate from Laurent (my bad)... Have another grumble (I am British after all we moan and drink tea).... Is it just me or was Edward not cold enough when he was breaking up? x

Edited by SugarSpunSister

Have now watched it more times (than I care to admit)... Agreed the Wolf thing is separate from Laurent (my bad)... Have another grumble (I am British after all we moan and drink tea).... Is it just me or was Edward not cold enough when he was breaking up? x

He wasn't cold enough but I think that scene was split so I'm hoping it comes across better in the film!

Edited by twilight obsessive