Gold and Silver are now sold out but we still have standard for sale

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Ok silver and gold are now sold out

this is very helpful as now we know there are going to be enough people coming to make this event really great, now we will have the income we needed to have the amount of guest we want to bring as well :lol:

so its all looking very good and if you all help us to sell out the standard tickets we will not only have the amount of guests we wanted to bring but also the best we can get for this event as well so keep up the good work :(

we know that in the past there have been many Buffy & Angel cons and they have been great event and to a high standard , but we want to put our mark on this and try to bring you all an event that you will Remember as being one of the best of the cons you have been to, so do help us make this posable by getting the word out to as many fans as you can , and in return we will go out to make this a crazy fun event for you all :wub:

thank you for letting us run this event and Supporting us we intend to make it Shinny ;)

see you all there

Jaosn :wub:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew right from the start this event would sell out/virtually sell out, its great news. The interest worldwide has been amazing on the forums. There are still a lot of buffy fans out there waiting for something like this again and lots of the "old crowd" i know are coming who used to do the original cons years ago.

and lots of the "old crowd" i know are coming who used to do the original cons years ago.

Yes, I agree - a lot of the "old crowd" are certainly coming out of the woodwork for this one! :o:dance:

Am so tempted to come to this, but think I am going to be spent out on Collectormania, LFCC and Twilight Cons this year :lol:

I will be gutted if you get David Boreanaz... I luff him. x

see this is what family and friends are for.... ask them to chip in to buy you a ticket as an early christmas present!!!

is it wrong that the fact that the tickets are selling out makes me feel all shiny and special because i have a ticket? lol

Am so tempted to come to this, but think I am going to be spent out on Collectormania, LFCC and Twilight Cons this year :P

I will be gutted if you get David Boreanaz... I luff him. x

see this is what family and friends are for.... ask them to chip in to buy you a ticket as an early christmas present!!!

is it wrong that the fact that the tickets are selling out makes me feel all shiny and special because i have a ticket? lol

it is not wrong, it is very cool :D haha

yes people.. worry about money later and spend it now :headscratch: