New Moon Poster!

prophecygirl

I sort of like it (it's far better than the Twilight posters and they've gone easy on the photoshop this time), but I do have an issue with Edward being in front considering he's missing for most of the movie. He should be at the back, but I guess Summit are ignoring the story and going for what sells.

Having said that, Rob's jawline is awesome :wub:

I really want to see the Volturi poster.

Oooft I liiiiiike!! I want!!

So is this the official poster then?? Meh couldn't view the page when I clicked on the link!

Ha ha I agree that Jacob is shunning Edward!

I LOVE it - I really do! I think it's perfect for the movie - it hints at everything without giving too much away and they all look awesome on it. Bella looks more grown up and kinda beautiful. I love Jacob's fists, like he's trying not to transform in anger at Edward and the looks they're giving each other (Edward and Jake) and I like how Edward looks more...'normal'.

Personally I think the placement of them all is spot on - the whole point is that Jacob comes between the pair of them - that's what hints at everything! He's protecting Bella from Edward since he sees him as the enemy and also because he knows he hurt Bella, not to mention the fact he's fallen for her and wants her all to himself. Jacob is the 'thorn' that comes between them - adds the 'love triangle'...and to Edward's chagrin (which is kinda the look on Edward's face) he knows it's his own fault they become close.

AND...whilst Edward may not physically be in the book as much, he IS forefront in Bella's mind/life at all times - he's the reason for everything...still. Bella's depression because of Edward and wanting to hear his voice in her mind again is what draws her to Jacob in the first place to help fix the bikes so she can be 'reckless and stupid'...the key is that she still loves him, that she can't let him go even when Jacob offers himself - it's still all about Edward.

So I think it would have been too predictable to have Jacob and Bella in some clinch whilst Edward glowers at him in the background!!

xC

P.S.

But..where's Jacob's hair?!

Jacob has short hair for much of the book/movie - he cuts it when he first becomes a werewolf

I LOVE it - I really do! I think it's perfect for the movie - it hints at everything without giving too much away and they all look awesome on it. Bella looks more grown up and kinda beautiful. I love Jacob's fists, like he's trying not to transform in anger at Edward and the looks they're giving each other (Edward and Jake) and I like how Edward looks more...'normal'.

Personally I think the placement of them all is spot on - the whole point is that Jacob comes between the pair of them - that's what hints at everything! He's protecting Bella from Edward since he sees him as the enemy and also because he knows he hurt Bella, not to mention the fact he's fallen for her and wants her all to himself. Jacob is the 'thorn' that comes between them - adds the 'love triangle'...and to Edward's chagrin (which is kinda the look on Edward's face) he knows it's his own fault they become close.

AND...whilst Edward may not physically be in the book as much, he IS forefront in Bella's mind/life at all times - he's the reason for everything...still. Bella's depression because of Edward and wanting to hear his voice in her mind again is what draws her to Jacob in the first place to help fix the bikes so she can be 'reckless and stupid'...the key is that she still loves him, that she can't let him go even when Jacob offers himself - it's still all about Edward.

So I think it would have been too predictable to have Jacob and Bella in some clinch whilst Edward glowers at him in the background!!

xC

P.S.

But..where's Jacob's hair?!

Jacob has short hair for much of the book/movie - he cuts it when he first becomes a werewolf

Wow you got it spot on! I agree, that's exactly the reason behind the photo! And ditto on why jacob's hair is so short!

Robert-Pattinson-in-First-New-Moon-Poster-2.jpg

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!

This does it for me ;)^_^:D

It's a fan-made poster but should be one of the official one's!

THAT is my fave poster ever!! I had it on my comp bkground and just couldn't stop drooling ha ha ha!