Bad Girls Pat Kerrigan 19 episodes 2005-2006

The 10th Kingdom Mary Ramley 2 episodes 2000

lizmaybrice.jpg34567-25487.gif

PatSheena.jpg

SNN09BB02B-280_610194a.jpg

resident-evil-01.jpg

imNdksi5zhIHaaaJaaaoBSxuLWTw==.JPG

http://imdb.com/name/nm0108510/

I cant remember what her roles were exactly in Resident Evil (I think she was one of rescue team?) and AvP? Csn someone remind me? Havent seen RE in ages.

Edited by nicky

I cant remember what her roles were exactly in Resident Evil (I think she was one of rescue team?) and AvP? Csn someone remind me?

In Resi, she was the Medic with the rescue team. She checked over Alice's 'fake husband' when he fell out of the storage cupboard in the train as they were heading to the hive, and like in the 1st picture above, she had her head cut off by in the laser room.

Edited by JacknDaniel

In Resident she was one of the team that went into the Hive to investigate what had happened. She was the first to die in the corridor that lead to the Red Queens's room when the Queen attacked the group with the laser grid.

She got her head sliced off by the security laser. If you look at the first photo on the left, that's just before her severed head separates from her body. Nice.

Does anybody know when the new Torchwood series is being aired? I know its being done in 5 episodes all in one week, but when!

It might well be worth seeing Liz as she is in all 5 episodes :dance:

Not being able to check my dvd right now added to my impatience, does anyone know exactly what her role was in The 10th Kingdom? I can't place her.
She was Mary Ramley pal
Believe it or not, i kind of gathered that from the announcement. I meant does anyone remember what kind of role it was in the story, which im guessing you knew i meant.

Believe it or not, i kind of gathered that from the announcement. I meant does anyone remember what kind of role it was in the story, which im guessing you knew i meant.

She's one of the people living in Little Lamb Village where Wolf is being put on trial (trying to be spoiler free here). If I recall correctly she's one of the victim's friends who testifies in the trial how innocent and pure said victim was.

Sorry, I haven't watched 10th Kingdom in a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...