LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Edi Gathegi

Massive Events

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need girls now! :P

I quite agree - more girls please maybe a Cullen!!

^^ as happy as i am with guests, id love a cullen :P as they're the characters we all fell in love with so much!! =[ and we have the cullen baseball party :wub:

Edi seems a lot of fun in any interview i have seen though :D

Totally agreee (& with myself) lol ...too much coffee at work today!!

We need more Cullens (as there is a competition running in Bliss to "Meet the Cullens") which ones will be coming? :whistling: the suspense is too much for my ickle brain. :o

We need more Cullens (as there is a competition running in Bliss to "Meet the Cullens") which ones will be coming? :whistling: the suspense is too much for my ickle brain. :o

Peter, Kellan and Ashley went to ET1 so maybe Jackson, Elizabeth or Nikki! :P

Peter, Kellan and Ashley went to ET1 so maybe Jackson, Elizabeth or Nikki! :whistling:

That would be great lets keep our fingers crosssed (Peter, Kellan & Ashley were so nice at ET1) Elizabeth would be great - it would be nice to meet the Vampire Mum as we have met the Dad (& so sexy!!!) :o

Edited by Twilightmum49

• Showmasters Admin

^^ as happy as i am with guests, id love a cullen :o as they're the characters we all fell in love with so much!! =[ and we have the cullen baseball party :wub:

Screw the cullens I want Victoria and James now!!! :whistling::D:D:D

Mwa ha ha ha!

SJ

xox

^^ as happy as i am with guests, id love a cullen :( as they're the characters we all fell in love with so much!! =[ and we have the cullen baseball party :wub:

Screw the cullens I want Victoria and James now!!! :D:D:D:D

Mwa ha ha ha!

SJ

xox

Lol I wouldn't mind james actually a bit of eye candy would be good ;)

I just hope they're not being saved for the smaller events....I'd cry lol especially if for some reason I cant get to it :'(

Peter, Kellan and Ashley went to ET1 so maybe Jackson, Elizabeth or Nikki! :D

That would be great lets keep our fingers crosssed (Peter, Kellan & Ashley were so nice at ET1) Elizabeth would be great - it would be nice to meet the Vampire Mum as we have met the Dad (& so sexy!!!) ;)

No offence but I'd like some younger guests to come now! Guests my age can relate better with the younger guests. Plus us younger ones need some eye candy don't we???? lol we already have older men so we need some Cam, Taylor, Rob (wishful thinking) or Jackson now... Kellan should be counted of course but since we've already met him I doubt it would happen!

Peter, Kellan and Ashley went to ET1 so maybe Jackson, Elizabeth or Nikki! ;)

That would be great lets keep our fingers crosssed (Peter, Kellan & Ashley were so nice at ET1) Elizabeth would be great - it would be nice to meet the Vampire Mum as we have met the Dad (& so sexy!!!) :(

No offence but I'd like some younger guests to come now! Guests my age can relate better with the younger guests. Plus us younger ones need some eye candy don't we???? lol we already have older men so we need some Cam, Taylor, Rob (wishful thinking) or Jackson now... Kellan should be counted of course but since we've already met him I doubt it would happen!

Lol I'm not that old - well not in my head - bring on the younger ones I say :D especially Rob - he could be my toy boy (the thought of that has made me dizzy!!! :D (he's too good looking for his own good!!!)- Kellan was lovely to me at ET1 he made my heart race when he hugged me - he is so good looking as well and so sweet :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

• Showmasters Admin

Let's please not make this into a "but I wanted...." thread. The guests do come on here and although almost all of the feedback in this thread is positive, him reading "but I wanted xyz" or "I want younger guests" is not going to fill him with joy about attending.

I understand that most of you are just mentioning what type or which guests you'd like to be announced NEXT. But still there are plenty of threads for guest suggestions and for you to post who you'd like to see.

This threat is not the place for it. ME are not going to be going through guest announcements looking for guest suggestions and ideas.

So can we please keep this thread about Edi's announcement.

Thank you.

Let's please not make this into a "but I wanted...." thread. The guests do come on here and although almost all of the feedback in this thread is positive, him reading "but I wanted xyz" or "I want younger guests" is not going to fill him with joy about attending.

I understand that most of you are just mentioning what type or which guests you'd like to be announced NEXT. But still there are plenty of threads for guest suggestions and for you to post who you'd like to see.

This threat is not the place for it. ME are not going to be going through guest announcements looking for guest suggestions and ideas.

So can we please keep this thread about Edi's announcement.

Thank you.

hear, hear!!!