PARTY THEMES

showmasters

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great party themes :) Thank Youu

I actually got a mini baseball bat while I was in Boston, it may be used on the Friday night xD I need baseball stuff though. Other than that I'm sorted since I can't stay Sunday night.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

Wow, these sound awesome! Baseball and masquerade were my two parties of choice, so this is amazing! :(

Not going to be there for the Sunday one, but 1920's New York definitely seems like it'll end up producing loads of great outfits, so hope all you guys staying for the Sunday evening enjoy that one! :(

Ahh, this was exactly what I needed after a bucketload of exams this week :D

• Showmasters Admin

Showmaster I'm just wondering as I know it was brought up in the party suggestions thread are we actually allowed to bring bats and balls for our outfits cuz someone mentioned its a safety issue and wouldn't be able too thanks for letting us know!

Soft bats and balls is fine. So ones made of foam etc.

But we'd prefer people didn't come along with proper (metal or wooden) baseball bats and balls. Both of which could very easily end up hurting someone.

I wonder if I have to get a dress this time for the Volturi ball....I know I have to buy a Venezian mask but maybe my black pants won't work this time....*thinks*. I do have a skirt though....^^

Baseball outfit....hm....jeez I have some serious shopping to do. :thumbup:

41t-Tj-nHkL._AA280_.jpg

I soooooooo want this dress for the 1920's look cos thinking I'd wear it now a days anyway! Just add headband, do hair in an up do, feather boa and a ciggie holder! EXCITED!

CIMG0284-1.jpg

This dress for the Masquerade Ball, with cloak and mask!

http://images.bizrate.com/resize?sq=160&uid=735483417

*wishes she was that skinney*

Thinking skirt with a Team Edward top! Long socks, trainers and a baseball cap!

Am gonna be completely stocked up for any more fancy dress parties EVER!

I cannot sow, no creative ideas for all these costumes lol. Does everyone wear costumes or are someone dressed normally too? I got a Baseball style Bon Jovi shirt..lol and a cap but that is it really...

I think the Volturi ball thing may be easier for me as that really just take getting a cape of sorts over dressy clothing...