Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha glad it made you giggle Rhi!

Cheryl will you be starting Uni full time? I'd love to go to Uni but I just can't afford to which sucks. Well no correction, not uni as such, I'd like to do a couple of A levels first but the only way I can do it is a home study course and I just don't think I'd do as well as if I was in a class with the whole student/teacher interaction. I want to do A levels English Language, English Lit and Psychology. I'd love to do media studies or something like that but I would say that is definately better suited to the classroom.

Aaaaw ladies, every one seems so sad today. Every where you turn this 'credit crunch' is hitting. Keep smiling, we've got tickets on the way and/or we gotta be getting close to an announcement. Heres a little something to cheer you up..........

http://www.people.com:80/people/package/vi...0285422,00.html

It's a bit weird but clever and Wow! :wub::wub::wub: Enjoy! Hope you like it.

Wishing everyone a happy weekend. x It's friday!!!! Yay! :YAHOO:

Jaw has hit the floor!!! :wub:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ooooft!! That mouth slightly open thing....mmmmmmmmmmm.......hee hee hee! If I just so happened to be standing next to him and he looked at me like that then I just don't think I could stop myself......I'd just have to snog him there and then ha ha ha ha ha!

((((((((( hugs to everyone ((((((((((((((( ...xx

I have a date tonight!!!....:blush:

Tracie hope your date goes well :wub: by the way my favourite is sushi - I dont eat meat but I do eat fish some sushi has veg inside instead.

Rhi hope you are ok...... cheer up try and think positive I know a lot of people have probably said that but things will get better (sorry that comment sucks!!! BIG HUG) but it will - even though I'm the PA/office manager I was made redundant at Xmas but they did a U turn and I survived unlike the other 4 managers who didnt - but because I work for an urban regeneration company and build new homes, offices etc the credit crunch as really hit the building industry hard and hopefully can get through the next 6 months - I got to pay for ET3/4 :blink:

Hopefully we'll all get tickets for the min-con and have a BIG GROUP HUG :thumbup:

DAVID...... MY LIPS ARE SEALED WILL NOT ASK ABOUT ..................? :blink:

:YAHOO::YAHOO: did I mention our tickets came today :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Awww yaaaay! Mine didn't. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Jaw has hit the floor!!! :drool:

:thumbup::blush::drool::drool::drool:

Ooooft!! That mouth slightly open thing....mmmmmmmmmmm.......hee hee hee! If I just so happened to be standing next to him and he looked at me like that then I just don't think I could stop myself......I'd just have to snog him there and then ha ha ha ha ha!

Steady Dayna steady!!! :drool::blink:

Lol ha ha he he...... Putty in my hands...great to see the Rob therapy is working well :thumbup:

My jaw hit the floor too when I first saw it. :blush:

Well I guess you can tell that 'I' am absolutely Team Edward but with the Wolf Pack, I gotta say I may have to dip my toes a little lol. Couldn't leave Team Jacob fans out today, everyone deserves to be cheered up......

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/06/15/...on-awards-2009/

Just piccies but Taylor looks good. Enjoy!

Here's a better one of Taylor.....

http://bellaedward-cullen.com/2009/06/3-ne...-from-new-moon/

Taylor sorta reminds me of David Boreanaz in some of those pics! Ooooh David Boreanaz back in the Buffy days......now he made a hot vampire! Spesh when he was Angelus and wore leather trousers! Ooooh Rob in leather trousers.....I'd like to see that! Lol!

Taylor sorta reminds me of David Boreanaz in some of those pics! Ooooh David Boreanaz back in the Buffy days......now he made a hot vampire! Spesh when he was Angelus and wore leather trousers! Ooooh Rob in leather trousers.....I'd like to see that! Lol!

Yeah now you say that, I can see it.

Oooo Angel/Angelus - sexy vampire, I agree! :thumbup:

Ooooh Rob in anything! Or even better, nothing! *dribble* feelin all hot and bothered now, mmmm :blush:

Oooo Angel/Angelus - sexy vampire, I agree!:thumbup:

Ooooh Rob in anything! Or even better, nothing! *dribble* feelin all hot and bothered now, mmmm :blush:

And now my mind is wondering.......and now I'm thinking about those italy pics of Rob shirtless and that "V" lol!

Oooo Angel/Angelus - sexy vampire, I agree!:thumbup:

Ooooh Rob in anything! Or even better, nothing! *dribble* feelin all hot and bothered now, mmmm :drool:

And now my mind is wondering.......and now I'm thinking about those italy pics of Rob shirtless and that "V" lol!

I like it! And I am right with ya! :drool::blush:

Oh Day u jus had 2 mention Angel dint ya Mmmmmmmmmm it bout time we ada buffy/angel nite in lol

Hmmmmmmmmmm Angel 1st season slite flik 2 his hair & oh yes e was defo mor sexy as angelus ahhhhh :blush::unsure::YAHOO:

Neway sori bk 2 reality i wnt my tik 4 et2 lol xx

just after an opinion

i KNOW we're not supposed to ask

BUT

i am moving to canada in september :S :vader::D

does any one know or think that the mini cons will be held before then????

:headscratch:

Can I just say how luky you are. I'd love to live in both Canada and America at some point.

I log on to find the best conversation ever haha

Hee hee hee!

Oh Day u jus had 2 mention Angel dint ya Mmmmmmmmmm it bout time we ada buffy/angel nite in lol

Hmmmmmmmmmm Angel 1st season slite flik 2 his hair & oh yes e was defo mor sexy as angelus ahhhhh :thumbup::YAHOO::dance:

Neway sori bk 2 reality i wnt my tik 4 et2 lol xx

Heh heh heh yup I just had to mention him!! Ooooh yus we def gotta have our buffy/angel night and watch all our fave episodes!! And sing along to OMWF!! Hmmmm I may actually go and watch a bit of Buffy now! Hmmmm which episode should I watch??? Descisions, descisions!

Oooh Linkin Park's In The End is playing on Kerrang atm! Sorry random info there!

just after an opinion

i KNOW we're not supposed to ask

BUT

i am moving to canada in september :S :clap::o

does any one know or think that the mini cons will be held before then????

:headscratch:

Can I just say how luky you are. I'd love to live in both Canada and America at some point.

That would be a bit difficult unless you could split yourself in half lol. I'd love to too! Ahhh 1 day I shall go to America and Canada! When I have lots of money.......here's hoping! I'd looooove to go next year to Canada (heh heh) but what with going to Disney (Paris) and Morocco (if that's where mum and dad have def decided that's where they want to go lol. Hmmmm Karly do you think we can persuade them to go to Vancouver instead?? Lol) then I don't think I'll have the money or be able to get the time off to go!

Guys! You know those pictures and video of the annoying fan girls [forehead etc]

Well its page 3 of the Daily Mirror lol!

Rob P looks pissed off

x

haha I have just ripped that out of my dads paper =]

OK magazine has a big spread on Rob in the mini mag inside, About how Kristen has to choose between him and her boyfriend, hmmm oh yeah! But there is some nice pics of my rob =]