Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Lol I follow him on Twitter he has the most weird status updates I get confused yeah I liked Megan back in Hope and Faith before she got all . . . uppity and I still like Jessica she just let me down man she let me down! Jealous of your haul what did they sign?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I just printed out an 8x10 Transformers 'poster' and got them all to sign that. Looks pretty funky :YAHOO:

Plus I took one of their big advertising boards which is now on my wall. Love it :D

I just printed out an 8x10 Transformers 'poster' and got them all to sign that. Looks pretty funky :YAHOO:

Plus I took one of their big advertising boards which is now on my wall. Love it :D

Oh wow!

Ah well, us lowly fans don't get to do stuff like that ^_^

Glad you had fun though.

Does the film live up to expectations? Did you get to see it? or was it the sort of going to premieres that I would end up doing.

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Theif!!!! :P Jealous though I wanted to go to the HP prem but its right before LFACC and my friend doesn't wanna travel down to london twice in such a small space of time also I'm totally skint now also is she now in Germany then yes she is! :o shocking!!!

• Moderators

Go to My Controls in the top right hand corner, then email settings, and I think just make sure the board admin can email you.

That way you should get the info emails sent to you.

Night guys

I'm off to bed

That Dalek birthday cake finished me off!

Will paint it tomorrow I think.

Plus, I think I am cheesed off cos I had to make it wider than it should be cos its only sponge with no marzipan and we live in a hilly area. One trip to deliver and it would have been on its side.

I did Dalek Caan (can't spell that).

I like things to look as life like as possible, and it kills me cos I am only getting £20 for this cos this order is from my Taekwondo instructor, but I have already spent about £80 labour time on it. Can't bear it to go out without all the right twiddly bits! ;) Plus, I want her to really like it! :P

Night! :o

Good morning everyone!

How are we today?

I went to bed soooo early last night! 9:30pm!! Well that's early for me lol! I'm a heck of a lot more awake today than I was yesterday though! Thank god!

QUOTE(jazz5490 @ Jun 17 2009, 06:46 PM)

<3 the star trek film totally amazing and I have seen/enjoyed normal star treks and my mam who is a massive Trekki loved it tooo I made her go and see it cos she was like nooo they'll ruin it so I was like I'm paying and you're coming to see Star Trek and Wolverine:The Naked Hugh Jackman

Not sure it's actually called that Jazz...

It's not? . . .:headscratch:

Ha ha ha I prefer your title though! I love hugh! He's fab! So down to earth! I couldn't stop chuckling away when he was on T4 coz he just made himself at home!

David glad you had a great time at the Transformers Premiere! So very jealous!! Lol! I didn't know Megan was in Hope and Faith! I used to watch that but it's been a while since I have!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Morning.....Today must be the day for MINI-CON NEWS!!....Suspense becoming toooooooo much! :blink:

After reading through last nights chats - I will definately be going to Star Trek. I was never a fan but sounds like it will be an entertaining couple of hours!! :D

:D people still thinking asking for news is going to help?

Bless .. you'd think you'd learn ^_^

Morning everyone hope you have a nice day....... Morning David - we live in hope :lol:

Happy Birthday Edward :wub:

Was'nt on last night out in Birmingham drinking far too much!!!!!!!! Headache today!!!!!

Have to have my Managers hat on today speak later :blink:

Edited by Twilightmum49

But I'm sure there are lots of other ways you can keep yourselves amused ^_^

lol do you have any suggestions :lol::wub:

Morning Tracie how are you...... still waiting!!!!lol

Must go busy busy :blink:

Have your mobile number to alert you IF there is an annoucement!!.... Hope its not a long day - sore head AND work!!.. :D

Eugh I hope we get something soon I need to book my holidays at work and unbook some at the same time cos I booked a week off to cover LFCC as we were going down for longer but now I can't afford it so I need to unbook that week and book up for mini-con. I'm hoping September cos things are cheaper then and theres less of those small screamy people you find between July and August.

I need to book and unbook holidays toooo :( I think we have to book 100% of our holidays by September we did last year anyway. I mean im not normally one to harass about information I just need to know the date thats all i want :D I dont even need to know where or whose there just a date :D :D

Anyway how are we all today? x

• Moderators

Well they'd announce a date/dates if they knew. They've never had issues announcing cons without guests before, it's just a slightly more intricate plan than 1 single con. These ones are more dependent on guests being able to do both, and multiple venues etc.

So we have to assume it's not quite in place yet unfortunately, regardless of when people may need to book time off by. Plans can change along the way anyway if there's difficulties.