Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all well now im totally caught up wid evryfing on ere thank god lol :coolthumb:

Change of subject has ne1 heard metro stations nu song yet? It called 17 forever lol!! All i gota say is LOVE IT!! Me finkin it 2 do wid Twilight tho...............

Well neway here are da lyrics 4 ne 1 dat ant heard it, tell me wat u fink...... Twilight or not?.........

17 Forever

you are young but so am i

and this is wrong, but who am i to judge

i feel like heaven when we touch

i guess for me this is enough

i want to say we'll be together

but let's not ask why it's not right

you won't be seventeen forever

and we can get away with this tonight.

you are young and i was scared

you're wise beyond your years, but i don't care

and i can feel your heartbeat

you know exactly where to take me

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

you remember me

you ask me as i leave

you ask me what i said

oh how could i, oh how could i forget?

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx

:WAVE: Hi to eveyone - whats going on in NY with Rob don't they understand the damage they are causing - its just getting way out of hand - he needs to come home :huh:

....... Well I got rid of my headache and replaced it when I bit my tongue while eating my lunch :angry: I heard it go crunch ouch!!!! haven't been able to eat properly since !!!!!!! my boss thought it was very funny because of the face I pulled so I gave him a swipe lol.

Interesting lyrics to 17 Forever wouldnt mind listening to it :D

Sorry about your poor tongue Debs - and poor boss by the sounds of it!! :D

Ooooooh!

New Moon calendar 2010

Thanks he got what was coming to him he's always taking the mick.......especially about Twilight :huh:

Its getting better my own fault for not concentrating which I seem to not do a lot of as my mind is somewhere else usually in the world of Twilight :angry:

OMG I must get one of those calendars somehow :WAVE: hubby is getting worried thinks I really need to get a life :huh: I have one its called Twilight :lol:

Sorry about your poor tongue Debs - and poor boss by the sounds of it!! :D

Ooooooh!

New Moon calendar 2010

Thanks he got what was coming to him he's always taking the mick.......especially about Twilight :huh:

Its getting better my own fault for not concentrating which I seem to not do a lot of as my mind is somewhere else usually in the world of Twilight :angry:

OMG I must get one of those calendars somehow :WAVE: hubby is getting worried thinks I really need to get a life :huh: I have one its called Twilight :lol:

Exactly!! :D

Hey everyone! :WAVE:

Did u hear that Rob was apparently hit (well more like grazed) by a cab in NYC running from fans? This is getting outta hand!! http://www.twilightblog.net/2009/06/robert...hit-by-cab.html

Well done on finishing A levels, enjoy the night out! :D

Thank god he's ok! Jesus christ when will the crazed fans learn??? Bloody hell he could have been seriously hurt because of their stupidity!!! Was this why you said you were annoyed on Twitter??

OMG Rob's going to be dead soon the way things are going!! :thumbup:

Yeah that or he'll jack it all in coz the crazed fans are getting too much for him! How they can call themselves fans I don't know!!

Poor guy he should come back to England we're not that bad here are we?

God no! :D

I agree! Atleast we have repect and understand that he is actually a normal person just like us! Ok so we do get excited and stuff but deep down we do understand that he's a normal ordinary person!

Hey all well now im totally caught up wid evryfing on ere thank god lol :D

Change of subject has ne1 heard metro stations nu song yet? It called 17 forever lol!! All i gota say is LOVE IT!! Me finkin it 2 do wid Twilight tho...............

Well neway here are da lyrics 4 ne 1 dat ant heard it, tell me wat u fink...... Twilight or not?.........

17 Forever

you are young but so am i

and this is wrong, but who am i to judge

i feel like heaven when we touch

i guess for me this is enough

you are young and i was scared

you're wise beyond your years, but i don't care

and i can feel your heartbeat

you know exactly where to take me

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

you remember me

you ask me as i leave

you ask me what i said

oh how could i, oh how could i forget?

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

ooh ooh. ooh ooh.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Totally Twilighty-ness Karly! Awwwwwwww! Sorry I'm being reminded of NM now! Ohhh actually the only line that I would disagree with is "you won't be 17 forever" Edward didn't care about that. Other than that I'd totally relate it to Twilight!

Sorry about your poor tongue Debs - and poor boss by the sounds of it!! :WINCE:

Ooooooh!

New Moon calendar 2010

Thanks he got what was coming to him he's always taking the mick.......especially about Twilight :chair:

Its getting better my own fault for not concentrating which I seem to not do a lot of as my mind is somewhere else usually in the world of Twilight :P

OMG I must get one of those calendars somehow :YAHOO: hubby is getting worried thinks I really need to get a life :huh: I have one its called Twilight :lol:

Ha ha ha I like your life of Twilight! That's my life tooooo! Hmmm I want to buy the calendar but have no idea what Emma has bought me for my b'day apart from a poster (everything she has got me is Twilighty I know that much).

He's alive!! :YAHOO:

Summit statement

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Good morning Tracie and Juliette great day - don't work Fridays :wub::wub:

News would be good :lol: New obsession looking out for postman with our tickets lol

Off to do exercises got to get into those size 10 jeans if it kills me 1 stone to go and I should be there I hope!! :P:WINCE: back later.......

Edited by Twilightmum49

The cab story did get blown out of proportions though, it wasn't FANS who caused this but the security did rush him out into the street with ongoing traffic. The fans there did follow them but not running like these nutters this past Monday. HOWEVER a paparazzi got really pesky and tried to snap pics of him.

Yes he was grazed by a cab and it COULD have gotten ugly, thankfully it wasn't but this time the fans were not to blame, this was security/Paparazzi and the security guy who yelled at the fans apologized later. I got this from reports from fans who were there on when this happened. The gossip sites made this out bigger than it was.

Still the security issue is a concern, what happened on Monday should NOT have happened. Certainly not on the set. I blame the INSANE fans for this but yesterday's incident could have happened to anyone. Being grazing by a car can happen if you don't pay attention in traffic. So I would blame the security and paparazzi on this, not fans.

The security should be better and stepped up to protect him more!!!!

:smile::P post came tickets arrived ;):YAHOO: one happy bunny lol

VERY EXCITING........ Will you run harder on the treadmill now??? I would be ecstatic! :YAHOO:

Mine came too :D

Hooray to you too!!!!....I think I would keep it on hand all day - just to have a look now and again! :D

I feel really sorry for the poor guy. He can't move without body guards of sorts and then he's never left in peace. I suppose when you choose acting as a career and then subsequently rocket to fame you should expect some craziness, but still some fans seem to be taking things to extremes, it's quite sad. At least he's still one piece then after the cab episode. :smile:

So SM, any news today to start the weekend with? :P

He's alive!! :P

Summit statement

Awwww yaaaay! :smile: Hmmm kinda contradicts what was supposedly said by Rob's security guard though! Hmmmm....but I'm so glad he's ok!

The cab story did get blown out of proportions though, it wasn't FANS who caused this but the security did rush him out into the street with ongoing traffic. The fans there did follow them but not running like these nutters this past Monday. HOWEVER a paparazzi got really pesky and tried to snap pics of him.

Yes he was grazed by a cab and it COULD have gotten ugly, thankfully it wasn't but this time the fans were not to blame, this was security/Paparazzi and the security guy who yelled at the fans apologized later. I got this from reports from fans who were there on when this happened. The gossip sites made this out bigger than it was.

Still the security issue is a concern, what happened on Monday should NOT have happened. Certainly not on the set. I blame the INSANE fans for this but yesterday's incident could have happened to anyone. Being grazing by a car can happen if you don't pay attention in traffic. So I would blame the security and paparazzi on this, not fans.

Awww thanks for clearing that up! ;)

Ooooh I hope mine have come but I only got standard so I dunno if it will be here yet. I'll find out when I get home I spose!

Ooooh I hope mine have come but I only got standard so I dunno if it will be here yet. I'll find out when I get home I spose!

Oooooh you're soooo lucky to have tickets Dayna - I'm jealous! :YAHOO: