Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! An extra event for the ones not attending ET2...that's awesome! Thank you Showmasters!!!

I know it's so many questions and all but...who's the guest that isn't coming?

I'm just curius and I promise not to be sad :blink: (I mean if it was Rob and he can't be there I understand since he's got a lot to do, ok I would cry a little too ^^)

I'm just curius and I promise not to be sad :blink: (I mean if it was Rob and he can't be there I understand since he's got a lot to do, ok I would cry a little too ^^)

Like TooTall has posted earlier, no names will be posted in advance. :dance: Guests will only be announced once the contract has been signed.

• Showmasters Admin

Hey...If you guys need any volunteers that are in the northwest I'm in Liverpool and would love to help out...

We crew these events with our regular crew from the big signing events. If you are interested in joining the crew then please take a look at this >>SECTION<< here.

I'm just curius and I promise not to be sad :YAHOO: (I mean if it was Rob and he can't be there I understand since he's got a lot to do, ok I would cry a little too ^^)

Like TooTall has posted earlier, no names will be posted in advance. :YAHOO: Guests will only be announced once the contract has been signed.

Ohhhh please....just the first letter in the name....just to know who could have been at ET2 :(

Personally I do not want to know who couldn't come cos chances are the person MAY be able to come to a future event. So I am quite happy NOT knowing who couldn't be there.

As for the 2 extra Twilight events, cool! Time will tell if I can go to any of them cos well er..I am spending too much money as it is lol.

Ohhhh please....just the first letter in the name....just to know who could have been at ET2 :thumbup:

Sorry, but I guarantee you that this won't happen. Announcements will only be made when a contract is signed. Sometimes they will do a game to let us "guess the guest", but that's just about all. And the announcement is made within a short timeframe after the game started.

It's happened one time before that Jason got carried away and said they are close to signing with a certain guest. They did not get the guest, and people ended up being disappointed.

If you've been watching the Collectormania 15 area you'll have noticed that there are even people disappointed now because the posters advertising the move have been advertising "A list lists", and per their understanding there are no A-list guests yet.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Ohhhh please....just the first letter in the name....just to know who could have been at ET2 :D

Sorry, but I guarantee you that this won't happen. Announcements will only be made when a contract is signed. Sometimes they will do a game to let us "guess the guest", but that's just about all. And the announcement is made within a short timeframe after the game started.

It's happened one time before that Jason got carried away and said they are close to signing with a certain guest. They did not get the guest, and people ended up being disappointed.

If you've been watching the Collectormania 15 area you'll have noticed that there are even people disappointed now because the posters advertising the move have been advertising "A list lists", and per their understanding there are no A-list guests yet.

Oh I totally get it, I was just curius but it won't change my point of view of the event. I'm still very happy to get to meet anyone from the movie :thumbup: Sorry if I made it sound so desperate....

No I haven't checked there but I get the picture, it's sad that people get that carried away. I mean I'm a big Rob Pattinson fan but I wouldn't be dissapointed if he can't assist to ET 2 since he's very busy.

Thanks anyway and I'll keep looking for further guests....as for now I'm very excited ^^

Ohhh am excited about the extra events! Hoping to do both obv just depends on schedule and cost!

Am a huge Rob fan but realistically can't imagine him doing conventions...obv would like to be proved wrong please showmasters LOL!

Rob has done conventions before, and I don't think he is the type of man who would let things go to his head, so who knows?

I am excited for this event being announced, I just really hope that it's at a time I can go (selfish lol.)

Ohhh am excited about the extra events! Hoping to do both obv just depends on schedule and cost!

Am a huge Rob fan but realistically can't imagine him doing conventions...obv would like to be proved wrong please showmasters LOL!

Rob did Collectormania 9 a few years back so he definitely DOES do events...well at least he did in 2006!