Anyone else DYING to know who the next guest is?

NuttyMadam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i check every day too... lol

I dont see why Rob can't come because this is his home country, he's English and yet the thought of him coming to England everyone thinks is impossible??

Even though im a big fan if i saw him i'd give him a stern talkin to like i was his nan or something waggin my finger and all and say 'dont forget us fans from the UK, WHERE U LIVE!'

or mayb i wudnt but id be thinkin it!

xx =] :blink:

Checking here is one of my first jobs, of every day, even before 'proper' work, just to see if anyone has been announced......im getting so impatient i'm not that bothered who gets announced, just to hear some news soooooon would be SO LOVELY!!!

perhaps announce another of the themed parties just to keep us going a little longer?! I'm already making my dress for the ball!!!

I am so glad im not the only one that is being driven a little scatty by the waiting!!!

xxxx

I'm checking on here all the time, with my fingers crossed that someone has been announced :D

I would love anyone to be announced really, I didn't get to go to ET1 so I honestly wouldn't mind if there was an announcement for the same guests from that. But, I would love Cam Gigandet or Rachelle Lefevre :thumbup:

I can't say I'm DYING to know, but it would be great to have something new to get excited about!!

Though, I do need to stop getting my hopes up, because I am so...insistently obsessed with Jackson coming that I think I seriously might cry if he doesn't!! :D

The thing is..the earlier guests are anounced, then there's the worry that they might have to cancel...and I'm getting worried whether shooting for Eclipse is going to get in the way of the con... :P

im reali dyin to kno soo bad any1 would be gr8 but yes i have to agree jackson is one that im extremely hopin to go ....loved him in beautiful people as well :) hopefully he is in the works seeing as sooooo many ppl want him to go! and yh i agree rob is english come on man we need him! :)

I am hoping beyond hope that Jackson is announced. I love him and I adore the character of Jasper. I thought he was soooo good in Beautiful People, the O.C but especially criminal minds. Seriously I had goosebumps when he played Adam. He's seriously going to do Jasper justice when it's his turn to shine.

Anyways, yeah the reason I want Jackson to go so much, besides the part where I get to meet him, is because I have a cool gift for him in the making. I'd like to say that I won't be crushed if he doesn't go but I probably will. Oh well, I guess I can always post it to his fanmail. Otherwise I would love to meet Nikki and/or Elizabeth. :P

I would love for a guest to be announced right now, but I know and trust that SM are working as hard as they can to get us some brilliant people so I am definitely prepared to wait :P

Although that doesnt stop me checking the forum at least 3 times a day :P

I am hoping beyond hope that Jackson is announced. I love him and I adore the character of Jasper. I thought he was soooo good in Beautiful People, the O.C but especially criminal minds. Seriously I had goosebumps when he played Adam. He's seriously going to do Jasper justice when it's his turn to shine.

Wasn't he simply amazing in Criminal Minds?! I've only seen his clips so far, not the entire episode - but damn...he just made you actually feel for the character, even though he was the villain, you thought of him as the victim - or I did!! Just wanted to give him a hug!

I have a few episodes on tape of Beautiful People too - originally taped it because I adore Kyle Schmid...but I am glad I have it for Jackson as well these days!!

Have you seen him in Big Stan? That's cool...his face when he's erm...going to be searched is classic!! I keep searching for his other movies on ebay etc, and then seeing new trailers of stuff on youtube - theres one coming out at some point called 'The Hurt' ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4OMJfAWiHE) that looks good!

And I agree - when Jasper finally get's some scenes - he's going to steal the show!! Bella's birthday party should be an awesome scene and then in Eclipse when he's teaching them how to fight newborns. And I hope in Eclipse they show some of his background to explain why he's the expert on fighting the newborns.

I shall stop rambling about him now...:P

xC