we are very pleased to announce Peter Facinelli as a guest for LFCC

i am so excited about going to this!!!

peter is a god and without a doubt one of the nicest men alive!!!

does anyone know what day he is doing his photo shoots and talks and how i can go about gettin tickets coz it doesnt say anything on the website :S:S

xxxx

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peter-facinelli_l.jpg
I think they over-did the pale-sking thing particularly with his character in the film. When you first see him in the hospital it distrcated me and I thought "oh yeah, he's defo vamp. The filmmakers were hardly subtle!"

• Moderators

Guests will be announced when they have finalised contracts.

There's no guarantee that any of the other ET1 guests will attend LFACC or any other event, but Showmasters are obviously aware of how popular they would be .. so I'd keep an eye out on events in future, and see what happens :smile:

SCRAPBOOK FOR PETER!!!

Hi everyone!

For those who have met Peter should know by now the amount of love he shares with all his fans. This time, I think its our turn to show him how much we love him and his work.

Therefore, I was thinking of presenting him with a scrapbook this London Film and Comic Con. So get your creative juices flowing. I won't be able to do it without you guys so I need your help. I'm trying to make it different from other scrapbooks and I was thinking of having different sections.

1. Memoirs of Eternal Twilight or Fort Lewis or any other encounter with Peter. You can send me your photos and share your experience at shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

2. When did you become his fan? In what film/TV series do you love him the most? And what makes you his biggest fan? And your message for PETER!!!!!

3. Favourite PETER FACINELLI quotes! Whether its from Eternal Twilight or from interviews! Send me your personal favourites!!!!

If you have any other ideas, feel free to drop them in! You can post your replies in this discussion board or send it to me at shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Lastly, don't forget to put your name and where you are from! You don't want to be anonymous!

Love,

Shraddhaxxx

P.S. Please make sure that your message is short and sweet. The deadline is on 16th June 2009. Any messages received after that date will not be included in the scrapbook.

As a thank you for the amount of responses so far, I have decided to pick a winner randomly who will also get a copy of this scrapbook. But to win you will have to send your message by the deadline set and you can have a SIGNED copy of the scrapbook by PETER FACINELLI!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My OH has bought us early bird tickets so I really hope I manage to get Peter's autograph. OH also bought me a photo ticket thingy so I am REALLY nervous as don't like having my photo taken but I do love Peter in Twlight :wub:

I'll be the one in the queue looking terrified :thumbup:

My OH has bought us early bird tickets so I really hope I manage to get Peter's autograph. OH also bought me a photo ticket thingy so I am REALLY nervous as don't like having my photo taken but I do love Peter in Twlight :poki:

I'll be the one in the queue looking terrified :poki:

At least you had the guts to have a photo shoot. I don't get my pic taken. Will justhave to queue for an autograph to meet him instead

I wanted my photo taken with him too but then I got all paranoid about it an changed my mind....what if i look awful, what if im pulling a funny face, what if i look awkward, etc lol plus you dont really get to talk to them :unsure:

If you pull a funny face the photographer will do it again - he always checks the photo's before calling the next one forward.

I wanted my photo taken with him too but then I got all paranoid about it an changed my mind....what if i look awful, what if im pulling a funny face, what if i look awkward, etc lol plus you dont really get to talk to them :unsure:

If you pull a funny face the photographer will do it again - he always checks the photo's before calling the next one forward.

Yeah I know but sometime you cant always tell on a small screen and then you see it blown up and your like yikes :WINCE:

Yeah I know but sometime you cant always tell on a small screen and then you see it blown up and your like yikes :WINCE:

I know what you mean. Sometimes their idea of "looking good" and your idea of "looking good" are two totally different things.

That's why I'm getting my photo done with Eve again because I wasn't happy. Malcolm did a great job and Eve looked gorgeous as ever, but me - I looked dreadful!!

did Malcom(?) show u the photo before u leaving?

So that u can say if its good in ur opinion or not?

I dont think so.

Isnt it?

I just wondered 'cuz purple vamp has written (damn bad english of mine.lmao) that she wanted another picture.

I dont think so.

Isnt it?

I just wondered 'cuz purple vamp has written (damn bad english of mine.lmao) that she wanted another picture.

Malcolm is checking before you leave, but there's two reasons that you can't check the photo yourself.

1) this would cost too much time and

2) there may be some people who'd say they are not happy with the picture to spend more time with the guest. I know this sounds unreal, but there's some weird people in the world. :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

I dont think so.

Isnt it?

Malcolm is checking before you leave, but there's two reasons that you can't check the photo yourself.

2) there may be some people who'd say they are not happy with the picture to spend more time with the guest. I know this sounds unreal, but there's some weird people in the world. :thumbup:

Indeed the time it would take would be mad.

To have everyone come up, look at the picture. At least 50% of people would say they didn't like it, it's just human nature. We all think we don't look good in pictures. So then back to have another one. Then back to check it. That's about 2 minute plus for one photo! We have to work on 300-400 an hour not 30.

And as QS said, you'll get people that will say no 5 or 6 times, just because it means they get to go back and hug Peter (or whoever) again.

It's just not feasible.

I dont think so.

Isnt it?

Indeed the time it would take would be mad.

To have everyone come up, look at the picture. At least 50% of people would say they didn't like it, it's just human nature. We all think we don't look good in pictures. So then back to have another one. Then back to check it. That's about 2 minute plus for one photo! We have to work on 300-400 an hour not 30.

And as QS said, you'll get people that will say no 5 or 6 times, just because it means they get to go back and hug Peter (or whoever) again.

It's just not feasible.

hehe you are onto us TT :) I would deffo be up for more hugs with The Facinator! LOL xoxo