we are very pleased to announce Peter Facinelli as a guest for LFCC

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking of booking this up for a couple of weeks now mainly for the Heroes guys, but this has completely confirmed it.

He was lovely at ET - this time I just hope I don't clam up and act like a 34 year old coming on 5!

Can I have a seat at you table again? :chair: If we add our ages, we´ll be right out of primary school already :chair:

Cheers, Tara

Excellent, he was fantastic at ET, a real professional and suoer nice and friendly to boot.

Can't wait to meet him again and my daughter who was gutted she couldn't come to ET is delighted that she will get to have her pic with him.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair:

I started a new job 2 months ago and totally respected and accepted the fact that i would have to sacrifice LFCC as it was my weekend on shift...................................(and other events)

Now I am totally gutted.........................

I am now going to have to beg someone to swap one the weekend days as i really want to me Peter, my friend Kimmy got me his auto at ET, and he wrote a loverly message, and i would love a photo with him.

Weekend swaps are one the hardest shifts to swap...............so begging i go........starting tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for me

x Tara

I really want to go to this now because of peter! :D He is amazing with his fans so i might have to buy a ticket only problem is i am going to a american con the week after soooo i will have to wait and see :poki:

That´s totally no excuse, Missy! :poki: Travelling is fun and expands your horizon! :poki:

Come on, Jemma, I know you want to... :D

Yes!

I have bought early bird tickets for saturday and sunday :wub:

I have liked him ever since I saw 'Can't Hardly Wait' 7 years ago and by the end of this year I will have meet him twice :D this is the best year ever!!!

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS :D

pic for everyone

carlisleandesme3.jpg

I really want to go to this now because of peter! :thumbup: He is amazing with his fans so i might have to buy a ticket only problem is i am going to a american con the week after soooo i will have to wait and see :wub:

I cannot believe yr luck!!!! You'll be meeting him 3 times this year!xxx

I so want to go to LFCC now!!

I haven't been to one before, but I think this announcement has just swayed me :poki:

I was already thinking of going to meet Jewel and Jessalyn (again), but now with Peter I think I might have to go!!

Great announcemnt guys :poki:

Now hopefully I can get time off work :poki: