Michael Welch fans?

supajulz

I haven't seen him mentioned in many places. I love Michael in the film and he should pop up in the next few movies so what does everyone think of having Michael as a guest?

He has been in a lot of shows before Twilight so he would have an interesting talk. He also looks like a really cool guy.

Any Mike Newton fans out there?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I'm sort of scared to admit that I like Mike and his character from the film. So many people are anti him for some unknown reason.

I think he'd make a great guest and maybe bring a bit of humour to the proceedings!

We met Michael a couple of years ago and he sat at our table during the meal he was so funny chasing his brocoli round his plate. My daughter had a major crush on him and he spent the whole night dancing with her. A really great guy to meet.

I'm sort of scared to admit that I like Mike and his character from the film. So many people are anti him for some unknown reason.

I think he'd make a great guest and maybe bring a bit of humour to the proceedings!

Whats not to like about him? Anti-Mike? Awwwww no way! OK he is a bit annoying in the first one during the biology class where she faints but over all he is a nice guy!

Isnt his name Welch?

But yeah i think he seems like a really fun guy. Would be cool to meet him.

:P my typing is so bad!

Ha ha ha just found this on youtube

The butt dance

And christian ad michael dancing

His dancing is great. I'll ask for the butt dancing if he comes to a convention. Justin sang for us so he can dance :D

The videos are great. they are getting saved on my phone!!! :D

Michael Welch would be a great guest :D

He seems lovely with fans and really personable

It'd be so cool to meet him, he made me LOVE Mike Newton

Totally the same!

I was indifferent to him in the book, liked him some times and not at others, but Michael is just so sweet I instantly loved him!

I'd love to meet him so much

I had a little giggle last night as he was on CSI: Miami. I spent nearly ten minute's driving my Mum insane saying "Is that Micheal or not?" I was 99% sure but had to go on ever trusty IMDB to make sure. My mum was going mental at me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...