Party Themes

showmasters

How about a PJ party for the Sunday night - then when we are all tired we don't have to worry too much before we tumble into bed!! (Teddybears optional :thumbup: )

Oooh! I love the idea of a PJ party!!!

Sunday nights have been the 'night out at Cardiff' for the past two Hubs - I agree, this one should totally be a "Night IN in Cardiff" lol... slippers, PJs, and chilling out after a hectic weekend!!!

Awesome idea!

SJ

x

That is a night out in Cardiff for me and my friends! We had to stand outside in the middle of Cardiff in our PJs as a fire alarm went off in the place we were staying. It was a very odd experience...

Yes, that was a very strange experience. Also was really cold as it was October!!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For something different how about a sports theme? We obviously have rugby, not to mention hockey & basketball, and it's easy to dress up for :YAHOO:

I have a football kit lol!! But then that would mean I'd have to buy the new seasons kit, as the old kit would be so last season!

Love the idea of a PJ party on the Sunday night it can be a bit more relaxed and we can all chill out a bit. Twisted fairy tales sounds fantastic and lots of room for creativity. Then a Labyrinth Ball would be amazing and it gives us a chance to really dress up to the nines.

I'd like to put a vote in for the PJ one, a night IN in Cardiff sounds good to me lol. As for ideas, I'll have to get back to you, I did think about the wedding reception idea a while back, too, so that one's good... although I guess a little simple and might be better for Sunday.

PJ party on the Sunday night would be great esp since it is a more relaxed night.

Twisted fairy tales sounds awsome - too much fun and so inspiring! :)

A Labyrinth Ball would be incredible too, I think Gareth would like too!

Wedding reception would be fun, but would have to get my Gwen wedding dress out again!

Another fun one could be Moulin Rouge theme, I would LOVE that so much!:P

How about a "Twisted Fairytale" theme in honour of Small Worlds?

Gwen's wedding reception?

Also having a WW2 party again would be nice :)

Twisted Fairytale all the way, wouldn't take up too much space in suitcase and easy to transport! I have plans only to do one of the parties this year so definitly my vote goes for Twisted Fairytale! XD

personally i was dead set on ww party and thought the circus party would be horrible but it was soooo amazing lets do new things.

Personally the twiseted fairy tale would be amazing and how about a hospital theme as i loved the episode dead man walking

personally i was dead set on ww party and thought the circus party would be horrible but it was soooo amazing lets do new things.

Personally the twiseted fairy tale would be amazing and how about a hospital theme as i loved the episode dead man walking

I second that

Liking the idea of a Moulin Rouge theme and the masquerade/labyrinth Ball.

Twisted fairytales could be good given enough time to sort a costume.

Oh I don't care really, as long as I get a chance to dress up and have fun!

Or we could have a film party where we can go as our favourite charictor from a film.... or something!

That's all well and good, but I work in a video store and go through films about 5 a week so choosing something for myself would be hard! although I'd be great at recommending films to copy! Hehe. Otherwise nice idea! XD :YAHOO:

The Twisted Fairy tales would fit well...I'd like to keep it vaguely Torchwood related for both, and can't think of anything except the WWII and Victorian at the moment. How about a Countrycide theme? Homicidal farmers and yokels screaming 'get off my laaaaaaaannnnnnndddddd!'