Matt Rippy

Ophelia

The man was a gem and he wasn't in the vote! What up with that!

He was very funny and equally charming.

I would love to have the chance to actually talk to him next time round.

Showmasters I will get down on my knees and beg if it helps?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGREED! Bring Matt back! You need to have someone as chatty as him on the panel. He was HIL.ARIOUS and a total sweetheart to me and my fellow friends who traveled w/ me to this convention.

And hey Rachel I see you! LOL!

Would love to meet him again. As well as being an absolutely charming man, he livened up the panels by actively asking the other guests questions and keeping the conversation going on stage.

And he's not bad to look at either... :YAHOO:

Matt was wonderful. I had no idea what to expect, but he was sweet and generous with his time and very, very, very funny.

I think he worked well as a main speaker on his own and he bounced off the others incredibly well. It would make my millennium if he was brought back for the Hub 3. :smile:

I wonder why his name wasn't in the poll.

Awww Matt is such a lovely man - I had several really nice chats with him during the weekend (and he kissed me goodnight on Friday!). I thought his talk with Roddy was by far the best of the entire event, and I was very impressed that after they got back to the Park Inn, he took the time to stay with the girl who paid all that money for the dinner. It would be excellent if he could come back for the next one. :P

More than that though, I'd love the RSC to perform somewhere near Northampton - I saw them years and years ago, and loved them. At the moment, however, they seem to be mostly up north. :-(

I love Matt, when i first met him, this is what we said:

me and my friend: hi!!

Matt: Oh, hello, how are you you?

Me: good thanks

Matt: What are your names then?

Me: Natalie

Matt: Lesley?

Me: no, Natalie.

Matt: oh, natalie, your not lesley! Whats your name? (to my friend)

Bonnie: Bonnie

Matt: bonnie, Your not lesley either!!! WHERES LESLEY!!???

then we were talking, and my mum came to get me to tell me we had to go, and she was stood next to me while we were talking, then i told him it was my mum, and he said "hi mum" and then afterwarsds, when i told her she'd just met Matt Rippy and show her his name on the schedule, she said she thought it was just some random guy we'd met!!! :D:chair:

(my mum didnt go to the convention, she was just out personal taxi and bringer of food, lol, sorry mum!! :wub:)

so, yeah, BRING MATT BACK!!! :wub:

Edited by torchwoodangel93

Matt has said he'd love to do it but it depends on his schedule. The Reduced Shakespeare Company will be touring in the autumn.

Excellent, he must have enjoyed himself then.

That's true, but they're also touring at the moment and he's been performing with them for the last few weeks, so things can be worked around if all the parties want to.

Matt has said he'd love to do it but it depends on his schedule. The Reduced Shakespeare Company will be touring in the autumn.

Excellent, he must have enjoyed himself then.

That's true, but they're also touring at the moment and he's been performing with them for the last few weeks, so things can be worked around if all the parties want to.

He managed to get cover for the shows he missed this time.

I'm going to see the RSC next Thursday and he said to hang around and he'd come speak to me after the show (and make sure I'm not nicking the chairs) - Shall I do some shameless begging for The Hub 3?? :YAHOO:

Edited by Allieandra

Awww Matt is such a lovely man - I had several really nice chats with him during the weekend (and he kissed me goodnight on Friday!). I thought his talk with Roddy was by far the best of the entire event, and I was very impressed that after they got back to the Park Inn, he took the time to stay with the girl who paid all that money for the dinner. It would be excellent if he could come back for the next one. :headscratch:

More than that though, I'd love the RSC to perform somewhere near Northampton - I saw them years and years ago, and loved them. At the moment, however, they seem to be mostly up north. :-(

have to say I was pleasantly surprised - he turned out to be one of my favourite guests so would love to see him again for The Hub 3! :)

... and that reminds me I need to (re)watch the Sound of Music now *cough, sputter* :(

OMG we NEED him back.

At his signing he said me and my friend looked pretty cool and looked like we should be in a band

then asked if we were and about what we play and now we've made a band

And "Rippy" is going to be some where in our name. :lol:

So we really want to tell him :P

Plus, I am in love with the man now!

(I KNOW it's just me being an over hormonal teenager but he's SO cute :WINCE: )

OMG we NEED him back.

At his signing he said me and my friend looked pretty cool and looked like we should be in a band

then asked if we were and about what we play and now we've made a band

And "Rippy" is going to be some where in our name. ^_^

So we really want to tell him :P

Plus, I am in love with the man now!

(I KNOW it's just me being an over hormonal teenager but he's SO cute :thumbup: )

Oh coool!

The man's a legend! He kept his bracelet on all weekend :D (which I got two kisses for :wub: )