Days and prices for the guests at Collectormania Midlands 3

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought there was a difference between the MSPG site and this list because you mentioned "pre-order". I didn't check the initial announcement topic.

I'd always go by the list Jason has posted here and not by what was posted in the pre-order topic. The list here is more current. But I agree, looks like an accidental switch may have happened here.

At the moment everyone is at The Hub 2, but I am sure Jason will clarify when he's back in the office. :blink:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've done shows where Dave Prowse charged more than at CM, got bigger table, bigger queues.. (yep, THAT show) and was cheaper a few weeks later at MK. Same with John Rhys Davies (mind you, he had no queue at THAT show, even though there was preparation for one, and you know how busy he was at CM MK.....

Dave Scotts more expensive this time than last twice.. despite lower dollar:sterling rate. Still, I heard Buzz is 350 USD a shot, 500 for baseballs.....

Isn't the change in the cable rate likely to mean he'd be more expensive? Back then he might say "200$ please" and that might be £105. Now it would be £170 or so. From his perspective his price hasn't changed - it's just that when Dave (Phillips) nips down to the Bureau De Change he has to pay more per dollar. Not sure our exchange rate is going to change much in the near future though - obviously Obama has turned on the printing presses, but then so has Mr. Darling.

I wonder why Buzz A would charge more for baseballs. Only obvious answer is they go for more in the market.... Never thought about getting anyone to sign a baseball before. I suppose Avery Brooks would be a good candidate!

Quick question, I'm trying to decide whether to drive up on Friday night and so I'm there early on saturday or whether to just come up on Saturday morning instead.

What are the chances of me missing a photoshoot if I arrived say between 11/12 on sat ?

The main people I want to see are Matt Lewis + James Payton, and Joan Collins (although I don't think she even has a set day yet ? ).

hmmm

I've been out of the convention loop for so long that i will be seeing 9 guests and thats only definites, depending on money and such i am sure there will be a few more lol

GIGI EDGELY

GEORGE LAZENBY

RUSSELL TOVEY

LENORA CRICHLOW

DAVID MORRISSEY

VELILE TSHABALALA

JONATHAN HYDE

KATY MANNING

JONATHAN KE QUAN

At Collectormania the first photo shoots usually start around 11 AM, sometimes a bit later.

Joan Collins hasn't got a date set yet, I'm assuming this info will be added with the next update. :smile:

Just wondered if we had any more info on dates as I was looking into buying train tickets soon as I'm only coming for the day.

I'm mainly coming for Russell Tovey.

Oooh I'm glad someone I know will be going :YAHOO: I'm still debating it but Matt Lewis would win it for me :YAHOO:

Just wondered if we had any more info on dates as I was looking into buying train tickets soon as I'm only coming for the day.

I'm mainly coming for Russell Tovey.

Oooh I'm glad someone I know will be going :lol: I'm still debating it but Matt Lewis would win it for me :lol:

I want to see Matt as well.

I decied to come to this and autographica on the strength of-

Ernest Borgnine (mainly him tbh) :YAHOO::D

George Kennedy (very close 2nd to EB)

Jonathan Hyde

Kevork Malikyan

Ian McNeice

George Harris

The guest announcments of David Warner ( :YAHOO: ) and Herny Cooper( :YAHOO: ) have made me more excited. Prob also get the likes of George Johnson and some the other world war 2 vets as well. One or two of the others may depend on what they'll charge.....hint hint

• Showmasters Admin

What's with Kenny Baker charging £35.00 for non-photo items? or is this a mis-type?

I'm 100% sure it's a mis-type and it's meant to be on Henry and Geoff as it's Sports people that charge extra for non-photo items.