Snow warnings

TheAngelicOne

I'm glaring at the news lol. Does anyone know when the supposedly snow showers are supposed to be?

My other half is worried about getting up from Wales next week. Since everyone knows the deal with snow and trains. Think I read that the lower half is only having rain...I hope!

Oh that's something. My other half is coming up from Swansea and is texting me panicking lol.

I'm sure most of it would be gone by Thurs if we do get any -frantically looks around for anything made of wood-

And who me?? About the icon lol.

Edited by TheAngelicOne

It's too snowing that much in england?

Here in switzerland it snowed as much as it didn't for many many years, and tomorrow they announced again much snow..I was looking forward for some warmer weather :thumbup:

Edited by Bregi

Not sure when/where the snow is supposed to hit here, but I know the US has been having snow storms on the East Coast...

I can attest to that as I look out upon the foot of it that fell most recently. But then, I've been revelling in it, as New England is supposed to get lots of snow in the winter and it's been lovely to have a traditional winter, for a change. :YAHOO:

it's been lovely to have a traditional winter, for a change. :D

:D Yeah, my Big Sis was quite impressed to get a "normal" winter... I'm just gutted I'm not home for it. Last time I was back there for the winter we had really nice weather that was more indicative of early fall than mid winter. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that there's more of the same next year as I'll be home for the holidays :P

They had a serve weather warning for Scotland for the last 2 days I was there and there was nothing, so I say hope for the best.

Edit: weather forecasts are usually for 5 days at best so any weather forecast would be for next Tuesday not Friday.

Edited by owl post 1992

So what is the forecast for this weekend?

it's been lovely to have a traditional winter, for a change. :D

;) Yeah, my Big Sis was quite impressed to get a "normal" winter... I'm just gutted I'm not home for it. Last time I was back there for the winter we had really nice weather that was more indicative of early fall than mid winter. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that there's more of the same next year as I'll be home for the holidays :blink:

vamp, if you still need a place to sleep at Sun's night, you're welcome in my room. Sorry for not getting back earlier, but I've been ill.