WOW! New guest to be announced this month!!!

First things first.... Children Children... settle down! Ok, so this MAY be a LotR guest announcement but there will be what... about another 25 guest announcements to come and I'm sure you'll find a guest you'd love to meet somewhere in those 25 so just have faith and relax!

So... new guest eh? The torture and torment is just almost unbearable :rolleyes::unsure:

29 isn't it? Roughly :lol:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first.... Children Children... settle down! Ok, so this MAY be a LotR guest announcement but there will be what... about another 25 guest announcements to come and I'm sure you'll find a guest you'd love to meet somewhere in those 25 so just have faith and relax!

So... new guest eh? The torture and torment is just almost unbearable :( :(

now hold on were das it say 1 guest ? parhapes it's 6 or 10 ?

prhpes IT'S 10 LOTR guests ? heheheheheheh

Still hoping for an early Christmas Pressie Announcement......

Eliza would be excellent :)

I'm getting so excited! I need this guest to be someone I can make all my friends jealous with because I think most of them have decided to go on German Exchange instead of C5 - the dates clash!

Sadly, we DO know that. I spoke to someone at the SM stand at the NEC last week, and they are waiting to speak to "a few people" at the ROTK UK premiere. Looks like LOTR mania rolls on !

If that's the case, does that mean given that Elijah Wood did not attend the ROTK premiere, the SM (obviously) won't have spoken to him and therefore it's not as likely he'll be at either LFaCC or C5? Of course there are always other ways of getting in touch with an actor, but a face to face must make things a little easier. Just wondering... :unsure: