WOW! New guest to be announced this month!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please, let it be Viggo.

He went to the ROTK premiere (which I was desperate to attend, and very nearly managed), so there's a good chance SM got to speak to him. I was so gutted when I couldn't go to the premiere, especially when I found out Viggo went *sob*

*prays for Viggo*

Edited by RangerGirl

He went to the ROTK premiere (which I was desperate to attend, and very nearly managed), so there's a good chance SM got to speak to him. I was so gutted when I couldn't go to the premiere, especially when I found out Viggo went *sob*

*prays for Viggo*

I'm all for Viggo! He would make a great guest! SM must have seen his dedication to the fans at the Prem!

He went to the ROTK premiere (which I was desperate to attend, and very nearly managed), so there's a good chance SM got to speak to him.  I was so gutted when I couldn't go to the premiere, especially when I found out Viggo went *sob*

*prays for Viggo*

I'm all for Viggo! He would make a great guest! SM must have seen his dedication to the fans at the Prem!

Lol I dont think it's a case of SM not approaching Viggo....More of a case of Viggo not approaching them! If ya get what I mean...You never know...

He went to the ROTK premiere (which I was desperate to attend, and very nearly managed), so there's a good chance SM got to speak to him.  I was so gutted when I couldn't go to the premiere, especially when I found out Viggo went *sob*

*prays for Viggo*

Lol I dont think it's a case of SM not approaching Viggo....More of a case of Viggo not approaching them! If ya get what I mean...You never know...

Yeah I understand! Fingers crossed eh?

while i was at the lotr premiere this week i heard from someone who heard from someone else ... so i dont know how reliable its going to be....but i heard that sean astin is going to london film and comic con as well as collectormania 5!!! apparantly he was on some radio show and when asked what he was doing next year he said some stuff and then that he was doing two things in england... C5 and lfacc..... hmmm??? seems unlikely but i can hope... and dream... and pray!!! i love that guy!!

while i was at the lotr premiere this week i heard from someone who heard from someone else ... so i dont know how reliable its going to be....but i heard that sean astin is going to london film and comic con as well as collectormania 5!!! apparantly he was on some radio show and when asked what he was doing next year he said some stuff and then that he was doing two things in england... C5 and lfacc..... hmmm??? seems unlikely but i can hope... and dream... and pray!!! i love that guy!!

Oooh I hope you're RIGHT! I love Sean!!! He ROCKS so much!!!

When are they announcing it??? I bet they are gona tease us and announce it on the very last day of the month!!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!!!

Nicxxx

Hoping it's sooner than that!! It might be a nice xmas pressie for us all, esp with some of the names being mentioned. Sean Astin was so nice at C4, would be nice to say "hi" again!!! ;)

When are they announcing it??? I bet they are gona tease us and announce it on the very last day of the month!!!!!!

Nicxxx

Hoping it's sooner than that!! It might be a nice xmas pressie for us all, esp with some of the names being mentioned. Sean Astin was so nice at C4, would be nice to say "hi" again!!! :spidy:

And "hi" would be all you would manage to say before the suits whisked you away for the next fool to spend 20 quid !!

I'm all for people getting the guests they want, I just think that the hobbit mania of C4 spoiled not only meeting Sean and Elijah, but also the other guests as well, such was the gawping. Any thoughts ?

Nicxxx

Hoping it's sooner than that!! It might be a nice xmas pressie for us all, esp with some of the names being mentioned. Sean Astin was so nice at C4, would be nice to say "hi" again!!! :angry:

And "hi" would be all you would manage to say before the suits whisked you away for the next fool to spend 20 quid !!

I'm all for people getting the guests they want, I just think that the hobbit mania of C4 spoiled not only meeting Sean and Elijah, but also the other guests as well, such was the gawping. Any thoughts ?

Joy, rature, happiness...you know you're truely a part of this forum when Dufresne responds :P

*Stinkyberm stands up and gives Dufresne a full Rimmer salute, sits down again*

I get the impression that C4 was not enjoyable for you, too many collectors of the future getting underfoot!

My husband and I had the good sense to go Friday and Monday and had a fantastic time.

By the end of Monday Andy and Sean had open queues which meant you could go up and say more than just "hi"!

I must admit that in the case of Andy we did :angry:

On a slightly more serious footing, it's not easy to get such good guests and keep everyone happy, as mentioned before we could get time of work and came along on the quieter days, C5 on the bank holiday weekend promises to be a lot busier.

My genuine hope is that if some of these big guests come back that the fans who couldn't get to meet them last time will be better off this time.

We have already booked the days off either side of this event to enable us to travel up very early if need be. We are also looking ahead to C6 in the same vein!!

Not everyone will be happy but what a selection of guests Showmasters provided us with (kudos guys) so we should allow them the learning curve, however steep :angry:

On a slightly more serious footing, it's not easy to get such good guests and keep everyone happy, as mentioned before we could get time of work and came along on the quieter days, C5 on the bank holiday weekend promises to be a lot busier.

My genuine hope is that if some of these big guests come back that the fans who couldn't get to meet them last time will be better off this time.

We have already booked the days off either side of this event to enable us to travel up very early if need be. We are also looking ahead to C6 in the same vein!!

Not everyone will be happy but what a selection of guests Showmasters provided us with (kudos guys) so we should allow them the learning curve, however steep :P

*claps* Well said! I would post longer but I really need to be getting ready for school! I was only supposed to be on here to print my Ft Spec... *sigh*

the hobbit mania of C4 spoiled not only meeting Sean and Elijah, but also the other guests as well, such was the gawping. Any thoughts ?

My thoughts are: meeting Sean and Elijah was absolutely great, I loved the buzz and the atmosphere of C4 and I can only hope the hobbits will be at C5!! :P

Yes, it would have been nice to have the opportunity to pull up a chair and have a 30 minute chat with Elijah and Sean, but that wasn't possible for obvious reasons and I think more or less everyone knew that it would be a case of just having a very limited time with the guests. The one thing I do agree with is that, under the circumstances and considering how rushed everybody was, the charge of 20 quid for an autograph was not justified.

As far as gawping at Sean and Elijlah is concerned, I'm a little puzzled. As that would obviously have taken place in the area where the two were signing autographs, how did it inconvenience you?