Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine yesterday. Wasn't expecting it yet since in my experience it usually takes more time for mail to arrive from the UK. A very happy surprise. Makes the event again feel a bit more real. Now I just have to figure out how to get from the airport to Northampton...

Got mine yesterday. Wasn't expecting it yet since in my experience it usually takes more time for mail to arrive from the UK. A very happy surprise. Makes the event again feel a bit more real. Now I just have to figure out how to get from the airport to Northampton...

Which airport are you coming from?

I live in Northamptonshire so know how to travel to and from here pretty well :D

Which airport are you coming from?

I live in Northamptonshire so know how to travel to and from here pretty well :blush:

Heathrow. Did the trip already for Hub1 so I basically know what to do but just haven't checked the bus timetables yet. :D

Thank you for the help offer anyway!