Post Your Pics Here

The videos will be up later on :)

Got a locked-off static shot, and some closeups. I think Gareth ( Abe's host ) plans to edit them to music :unsure:

Best £6 we've spent in ages!

It was good fun, we went round four times.

I managed to stay in character, all military-likes... Until, that is, I noticed the little glowing button in between the steering wheels.

Now, rarely does a person thinking "Oo! What does this button do?" end well...

But yeah, I caved... extended a finger, aimed it at the small glowing button, and pressed.

Then cracked up laughing when the jolly Xmas music started blaring out!

Keyfabe FAIL!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few pics from Saturday. It was my first time at collectormania and I had a lovely day (even though mini Vader was driving me mad by the end of it!).

SDC11128.jpg

SDC11132.jpg

SDC11139.jpg

SDC11149.jpg

SDC11158.jpg

A big thanks to everyone who was so awesome posing with the kids (my son and my friend's daughter) who had a tendency to be a little over excited. They kept going up to Abe then running away screaming!

Abe loves the attention :)

I cacked my pants when one girl screamed, started running... then did a Hanna-Barbera "Xylophone-hammering" run on the slippy floor, taking about 5 paces on the spot then falling right on her posterior!

Saw her shoulders shaking as she lay on the deck, and quickly realised that she was laughing said posterior off.

Awesome :unsure:

Moar picktorz:

P1020097.JPG_595.jpg

P1020098.JPG_595.jpg

P1020101.JPG_595.jpg

P1020100.JPG_595.jpg

P1020104.JPG_595.jpg

RUN-IN FROM OUTSIDE THE RING! SCAPEY WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

P1020106.JPG_595.jpg

"Where ya want it?"

P1020115.JPG_595.jpg

Edited by Reverend Scapegoat

Hi

Here are some photo's of me,my mum and sister with some of the guest's and other great people at the convention :unsure:

CNV00003.jpg

CNV00007.jpg

CNV00008.jpgCNV00026.jpg

CNV00021.jpgCNV00022.jpg

CNV00006.jpgCNV00004.jpg

CNV00017.jpg

CNV00020.jpg

I would like to thank everyone in the photo's for making our trip a really memorable and great experience and for letting us get our photos took with them it was a really great day :DThe photos are-me and Lara Croft,me and my sister with Craig Charles,me and Jermey Bulloch,my sister and Batman,me and Boba Fett,my sister and Boba Fett,my sister and The Predator,me and The Predator,me and The Alien,me and The Marine's :WAVE:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Great site and what wonderful pics.

Will there be another Bray day ?

Sorry "vintageSW77" I don't think there will be anymore Bray Days thats why I was very keen to get to

Glasgow for Jacqueline Pearce. I think as time goes on getting good "Hammer" stars at signings will just get rarer.

Sure

Have you ever met Yutte Stensgaard?