how do i upload pics on this site ?

you need to use an image host website such as photobucket

great minds DavidB lol

Edited by DitzyDalek

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my pics from the Saturday. I was the guy with the silly ponytail and the Shinedown t-shirt XP. Anyway guys, hope you enjoy = )

p.s my apologies but they are quite big and there is a few of them (( not as big as when I first uploaded them though XP ))

ColletormaniaGlasgow001.jpg

ColletormaniaGlasgow007.jpg

ColletormaniaGlasgow008.jpg

ColletormaniaGlasgow009.jpg

stand up guy

ColletormaniaGlasgow010.jpg

gentleman in every sense of the word (( wish I had enought o pick up his book ))

ColletormaniaGlasgow011.jpg

ColletormaniaGlasgow012.jpg

ColletormaniaGlasgow013.jpg

ColletormaniaGlasgow019.jpg

ColletormaniaGlasgow020.jpg

Ah I see from your previous post you were the Lara cosplayer. Awesome cosplay if I do say so myself *thumbs up*

Ah I believe that pic was taken when your son was scared off by the alien (( at least i think it was, dont quote me on that XP)). That alien scared a lot of kids that day XD

Edited by Hammer_Of_Justice

The marines also kicked ass, I was going to get a photo with them (whoever they are) but they looked busy talking and I didn't want to get shot. :poki:

LOL

Thanks - But next time, just nudge one of us and ask! We're friendly too :poki:

( Anyway, the new Lieutenant ordered us to take our magazines out and sling our rifles. Flame units only. Apparently he couldn't have any firing in there, or something. )

Ours

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Page...toId=9585660630

And a few teasers;

2993003851a9585663152l.jpg

2993003851a9585661064l.jpg

Enjoy!

:poki:

Hi Victoria

Bryan here thanks for the photo did you enjoy yourself at the convention i did just wish it wasnt so long till the next one hope you got lots of autographs i got seven i enjoyed meeting caroline munro and dirk benedict they were both really nice and dirk was really funny iam sorry if i didnt speak much iam a really shy person as you've probally noticed :poki: it was nice meeting you again i hope to meet you again in august:D

Edited by carnosoul

Hi Eddie

Bryan here it was really nice to meet thank you for letting my sister get her photo took with you it really made her birthday now you have won the cospaly in august as batman and in decemember as boba fett will you be getting a new costume for the august one iam sorry i didnt talk to you as iam really shy person but i really enjoyed metting you i hope to meet you again in august :D

Hi Eddie

Bryan here it was really nice to meet thank you for letting my sister get her photo took with you it really made her birthday now you have won the cospaly in august as batman and in decemember as boba fett will you be getting a new costume for the august one iam sorry i didnt talk to you as iam really shy person but i really enjoyed metting you i hope to meet you again in august :D

hi bryan, it was nice meeting you too, i hope your pictures came out well.

i dont think i will be wearing anything different in august, if dave prowse comes along again i would wear my darth vader costume so i could get a picture next to him.

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here, just wanted to say thankyou for letting me get my pic taken with you again yesterday, it made my birthday, both your costumes are fantastic :cylon: , my brother Bryan says hi too, he can be a little shy at times though, as you probably noticed lol, roll on August for the next convention :P

hi melanie, you are more than welcome, happy birthday, i hope you had a great time as i sure did, my highlight of the day was meeting jeremy bulloch, what a great guy. who was your favourite guest ?

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for wishing me Happy Birthday, i enjoyed meeting him too, he is a really sweet guy he was telling me his family came from Stirling, i also enjoyed meeting Dirk Benedict shame he was unwell though, Caroline Monroe is really sweet too, i had a really cool day, How did you get on at the Cosplay Competition? I hope you won :D

hi, yes i won, but there was alot of great costumes once again, and everyone was so friendly i ahd a fantastic time.

Hi Eddie,

Melanie here, Congradulations on winning cosplay :), i love the atmosphere at the convention its great how friendly everyone is, i was thinking of getting a costume for August but not sure who to be yet lol, was thinking of Princess Leia, got the photos developed today, they turned out really cool, i'll see if i can get my bro to put them on photobucket and you can see them :D