Can we have...

Sazzzy

I agree. He was my favourite guest and the one I was most looking forward to seeing. It's a gift to be able to tell a story well, and my word, he was a master. For one reason or another, I didn't get to talk to him much, so I'd love another opportunity.

Also, how about this for annoying? I actually discovered the existence of Stephen Tobolowsky's Birthday Party fifteen-odd days before the convention, thanks to a friend in the US, so I ordered it with the intention of getting Stephen to autograph it at Eclipse 2... and the wretched dealer didn't despatch it for five days so it didn't arrive in time - ack! And the batch he brought to Eclipse 2 sold out while I was in the queue. Double ack!

So, yes, he must come back for this or a future Eclipse, in order to sign my DVD if nothing else. :wub:

Edited by CosmicAvatar

• Showmasters Admin

And I thought this was gonna be a David Anders topic.

But ok, yes :blink:

Dude you thought it was requesting DA, I thought for sure it was going to be requesting Zach, lol... I was thinking the Sarmy were getting their guest requests in early, lol!!

I loved Stephen he was my favourite guest of the weekend, loved his enthusiasm, and his stories, and he was just really laid back and easy to talk to. I'd love to have him back! Plus... he loved my Garfield, :YAHOO:

*hugs*

SJ

xox

And I thought this was gonna be a David Anders topic.

But ok, yes :YAHOO:

Dude you thought it was requesting DA, I thought for sure it was going to be requesting Zach, lol... I was thinking the Sarmy were getting their guest requests in early, lol!!

I loved Stephen he was my favourite guest of the weekend, loved his enthusiasm, and his stories, and he was just really laid back and easy to talk to. I'd love to have him back! Plus... he loved my Garfield, ;)

*hugs*

SJ

xox

I laughed so hard at his Caligula anecdote that I actually wept. Have never laughed so hard at a guest talk! :blink:

I laughed so hard at his Caligula anecdote that I actually wept. Have never laughed so hard at a guest talk! :D

Lucky you!! I sat next to someone who laughed so hard they actually peed! :D

Ohhhhh, there but for the grace of God...! I am SO glad I went to the loo before the main talk started or I wouldn't just have needed a tissue to wipe up my tears of laughter... :thumbup: