All the stupid questions about the Con

• Showmasters Admin

Just a thought... if i'm coming late Friday ie. after registration closes

will I still be allowed in to the friday party if I don't have my ticket :s

Yes just have your reg letter with you.

if anyone knows this it would be really useful as i'm booking my coach up to northampton atm... i'm getting really confused as there are 4 northampton destinations and i don't know which one would be best! there's greyfriar's bus station, far cotton london road, london road nr parkfield ave and northampton services m1 motorway service area. i've tried looking myself on google and i'm still not any less confused!

I'm going to greyfriars as it's the closest on the map....

This one is a bit of an urgent one guys;

My friend sent an email into you from the address charlotteamiheery@hotmail.com titled Eternal Twilight Query

I know you guys get a lot of emails but if you read the content of the message you'll understand she really needs an answer so she can organise things. Don't like bugging you but she's getting a bit anxious as we're going to be heading to the con on Thursday morning. Do you think you can get back to her? Thanks!

I don't know what address you send that too. But all of the guys are VERY busy at the mo. I have sent an email to the address you gave. If I can help I will. Please get your friend to reply to me with the issue.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Just a thought... if i'm coming late Friday ie. after registration closes

will I still be allowed in to the friday party if I don't have my ticket :s

Yes just have your reg letter with you.

if anyone knows this it would be really useful as i'm booking my coach up to northampton atm... i'm getting really confused as there are 4 northampton destinations and i don't know which one would be best! there's greyfriar's bus station, far cotton london road, london road nr parkfield ave and northampton services m1 motorway service area. i've tried looking myself on google and i'm still not any less confused!

I'm going to greyfriars as it's the closest on the map....

This one is a bit of an urgent one guys;

My friend sent an email into you from the address charlotteamiheery@hotmail.com titled Eternal Twilight Query

I know you guys get a lot of emails but if you read the content of the message you'll understand she really needs an answer so she can organise things. Don't like bugging you but she's getting a bit anxious as we're going to be heading to the con on Thursday morning. Do you think you can get back to her? Thanks!

I don't know what address you send that too. But all of the guys are VERY busy at the mo. I have sent an email to the address you gave. If I can help I will. Please get your friend to reply to me with the issue.

I have replied to Charlotte now! :D

Mark :thumbup:

Hey, I have stupidly broken my foot, drunkenly falling over my cat! I know there will be alot of queueing and standing around but is there seats where i can go put my leg up? Im refusing to go to the doctors till after the con as I have to drive up and not going to be easy in a cast! Plus are there many stairs?

Thank you lmao

• Showmasters Admin

Hey, I have stupidly broken my foot, drunkenly falling over my cat! I know there will be alot of queueing and standing around but is there seats where i can go put my leg up? Im refusing to go to the doctors till after the con as I have to drive up and not going to be easy in a cast! Plus are there many stairs?

Thank you lmao

There are chairs. Please come and see me when you get there. I'll make sure you get to sit down quickly in talks etc. In the photo shoots and autographs let the crew know and they'll make sure you get a chair.

All of our events at the Park Inn are on the ground floor. No stairs.

Edited by Too Tall

Where will we be able to buy photo tickets from? Can we get them on the Friday afternoon?

No, the Registration desk will be far too busy dealing with getting everyone into the event.

The photo tickets/autograph tickets are usually on sale from the Saturday morning at the Reg Desk.

I don't know if this question has already been answered in another thread but me and my friend are considering getting a photo shoot with Kellan Lutz, but we're in group twelve and the photo shoot call for our group with him is at 9:45 - 10:00 (we're in group 12) but we also have an autograph with Christian Serratos at 9:15 -9:30. If the autographs over run and we miss our call for Kellan will we not be able toget a photo with him, or will we just have to wait until Sunday to get our photos?

• Moderators

You can get your autograph from Christian any time after your group has been called, so I'd prioritise the photo shoot and get that, then go and get your autograph after.

Though you can't 'miss' the photo shoot either really, but if you're wanting to choose one or the other, go with the shoot.

Edited by DavidB

i'm just double checking this cus i'm leaving tomorrow and i want to make sure i don't forget anything.

when i ordered my ticket it was to an email address which has since been hacked and I can't print off the receipt.

I can however provide an out of date passport and birth certificate to prove who i am. I live with parents so I don't have any utility bills and I don't get bank statements so I have nothing with my current address on.

I think I was told before that passport and birth certificate were ok.

I have my receipt for the t-shirt so that one's fine.

Would this be okay or do I need to freak out and rummage for a really obscure piece of paperwork like a pay slip or something?

i'm just double checking this cus i'm leaving tomorrow and i want to make sure i don't forget anything.

when i ordered my ticket it was to an email address which has since been hacked and I can't print off the receipt.

I can however provide an out of date passport and birth certificate to prove who i am. I live with parents so I don't have any utility bills and I don't get bank statements so I have nothing with my current address on.

Would this be okay or do I need to freak out and rummage for a really obscure piece of paperwork like a pay slip or something?

You have your registration letter? The original e-mail is not important, you need the letter that you got through the post.

For identification purposes a passport will do just fine. Any valid picture ID will work. :wub:

You have your registration letter? The original e-mail is not important, you need the letter that you got through the post.

For identification purposes a passport will do just fine. Any valid picture ID will work. :wub:

Thanks, but like i said, the passport is expired from a long time ago but it's obviously me on there. It's the only photo ID i have tho cus I don't drive and i'm not learning and now I really don't have time to send off for a new one, lol.

But I have my birth certificate to go with it.

Still ok even tho it's expired?

Thanks, but like i said, the passport is expired from a long time ago but it's obviously me on there. It's the only photo ID i have tho cus I don't drive and i'm not learning and now I really don't have time to send off for a new one, lol.

Sorry, I overread the expired part. As Starbuck has said, it is still fine. Valid would be better, but as long as it has a picture on it... :wub:

Sorry, I overread the expired part. As Starbuck has said, it is still fine. Valid would be better, but as long as it has a picture on it... :D

oh thank god!

i could just imagine getting there and being told i wasn't allowed in! £200 down the drain, lol!

If they say no I'll blame you guys :wub:

For identification purposes a passport will do just fine. Any valid picture ID will work. :P

We have to have photo ID to register then, right, even if we have the registration letter? Just checking - I'd rather not bring my passport if I don't have to.

Edited by thehazelnut

It states on your registration letter...

You need to bring some sort of identification with you, as well as confirmation emails to show the purchases you have made or that have made on your behalf.

If you have purchased tickets on behalf of someone else, you must ensure we have the names of ALL ticket holders for security purposes prior to the event itself.

It doesn't specifically say photo ID, but a passport or driving licence are the most obvious... your birth certificate or a utility bill in your name also works. :P

It states on your registration letter...

You need to bring some sort of identification with you, as well as confirmation emails to show the purchases you have made or that have made on your behalf.

If you have purchased tickets on behalf of someone else, you must ensure we have the names of ALL ticket holders for security purposes prior to the event itself.

It doesn't specifically say photo ID, but a passport or driving licence are the most obvious... your birth certificate or a utility bill in your name also works. :D

Okay, thanks for replying! Looks like I'll be packing the passport then!