All the stupid questions about the Con

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to always go out without a coat but now I've got older being warmer is more important than looking good haha! but if I'm getting a cab I'm sure I could brave that!

Hey if you are still catching a lift im sure we can store things in my car! im planning on taking everything i need for that whole day, changes etc and leaving in the car!

I was wondering, at the parties, will their be a DJ or is it someone playing CDs.

Just hoping that at the Prom party there will be some decent music to dance too and not just the soundtrack being played a lot. ha.

I second that motion!!!

xx

lol there's a DJ that plays stuff off a laptop I think, from what I can remember :smile:

I'm sure they can use CDs or download stuff etc for requests or whatever.

Awesome!

Thanks, me and my friends were talking about what we wanted to listen to. Ha.

Oh no not a Katy Perry lover!! My friend thinks she is the hottest girl in the world! I can't see it :D

Anything recent with a tonne of Cheese thrown in and ill be dancing all night! I am ashamed to admit it that I am one of those sad girls who learnt the whole Single Ladies dance by Beyonce, however i wont scare you with that!!

You can dance to Single ladies but not Katy Perry now that I do not understand!

LOL Don't tell my friend but my hatred of Katy Perry stems from jealousy XD Apart from that have nothing agaisnt the girl!

Lady GaGa and Katy Perry!

YAY.

You can dance to Hot n Cold by Katy Perry, thats a dancey song.

I'm thinking of requesting Peter Andre 'Mysterious Girl' (at family parties thats always mine and my cousins song to request ha) and for the cheese a bit of barbie girl :P hahaha.

Oh and McFly and The Saturdays. (:

I used to always go out without a coat but now I've got older being warmer is more important than looking good haha! but if I'm getting a cab I'm sure I could brave that!

Hey if you are still catching a lift im sure we can store things in my car! im planning on taking everything i need for that whole day, changes etc and leaving in the car!

oh that will be a great idea thanks! I didnt even think of that! are you goign to get changed at the park inn then?

oh that will be a great idea thanks! I didnt even think of that! are you goign to get changed at the park inn then?

Well it seems that im driving in from the Travel Lodge after check in around 3 or 4pm Friday, we would be earlier but my stupid lecturer has set my end of module exam on that day, believe me if it didn't count towards my degree i would miss it. Then driving back friday night when theres a bit of time to eat and change for beach party, then im not drinking so i will drive anyone who needs a lift back to travel lodge at like 3ish!

Saturday once again ill drive in the morning and then drive back in the evening for to get changed, and if im in the mood for alcohol we were going to get the bus in Sat night and taxi back late Sat night, unless Im not fussed on drinking and will drive. You are Welcome to join us in bus/taxi etc

Sunday checking out then driving in for the morning and leaving the car at the Park Inn all day, driving back to my house in Cheltenham Sunday night.

You and anyone else at the Travel Lodge are welcome to lifts etc I do love driving around!!

Ill come on msn sometime closer to the event and we can work out details LMAO, i live with everyone i talk to so never bother with msn!!

Looking forward to meeting you!!