All the stupid questions about the Con

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ yup :P

Thankies :D Are you sure ^^ I love check twice :YAHOO:

I've not even looked at travel yet :D im worried lol at how much it will cost.

You can find pretty ship flight and the bus is not very expensive :D

Easyjet is quite nice :YAHOO:

Im deffo getting to bham i reckon so i can pop in and see my mum for a few hours, but it just depends on cost as to whether i get zee bus or fly

The photoshoot you choose free P&P and it gets put in your reg pack are your ordering on the same card as your ticket was booked on if not put your original order number in the comment box with your name so it can get matched up

• Moderators

There'll be a place for luggage during the daytime for the event, as you're not allowed to take anything into the photo sessions. You just leave your bag and take a raffle ticket, then give that back and get your bag when you want.

Not entirely sure what you can do during the evening. They do let you leave luggage at reception sometimes, so it might be worth asking there.

There'll be a place for luggage during the daytime for the event, as you're not allowed to take anything into the photo sessions. You just leave your bag and take a raffle ticket, then give that back and get your bag when you want.

Not entirely sure what you can do during the evening. They do let you leave luggage at reception sometimes, so it might be worth asking there.

yeah I have been to the film and comic con and thats what we did with our bags there for the photos shoots thanks for confirming that, I'm just worried about the party mainly I'm thinking just braving the cold trip to the park inn cuz I'm pretty sure a coat wont go with my prom/victorian dress!

I just have images of piles of coats in the corner of the room if theres no cloak room for the party!

the partys totaly finish wen u want em to finish! hehe XD

Lol sounds good to me

My train isnt till about 5.30 Monday morning so I want to stay partyin as long as possible

Might just end up me dancin and the Park Inn staff tellin me the convention is over and to go home lol

• Moderators

Music video .. well, we're not quite sure, but we just assume they'll put music videos on the screen or something lol

The auction sells various Twilight special items. There's a list here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=46275

And the Fan Groups will be time for people to get together and meet the people they've been talking to on here or elsewhere. There's various topics dedicated to those:

Dazzling Misfits: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=42275

Older Attendees: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=44877

Younger Attendees: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=46308

Neither Old or Young Attendees!: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=46320

Not a member of a fan group?: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=45111

There might be some others somewhere lol

• Showmasters Admin

I think I read the answer somewhere in this thread before but if my sister got a standard pass and I got a silver pass, where and how often would we be seperated?

You will be split up in autographs, photo and talks. With all of them you can wait until the standard pass is called and then go in together.

Not directly linked to the con but our hotel is 4 miles away from the con so we will be driving there. Is there parking for non guests at the park inn ? Thanks. :o

Yes there is, but I it is limited and you have to pay if you are not a guest at the hotel.

That's not totally related to the con but I was wondering when the first bus were on monday because I need to take an early flight (I think it's around 8) and I would like to know before taking it if there's a bus taking me to Luton Airport or if I'm screwed :D

So HELP ?!? :P

I think you've sorted this but you'll need to check the local bus time table for this info.

I have to work late Friday of the con. Won't arrive til between 9.30 - 10 pm.

Will I still be able to register and attend the party or will I have to wait til Saturday ? :D

You will unlikely be able to registar that late. We usually close the reg desk before then. Just make sure you have your registation letter with you and you'll be let in to the Friday night party.

Sorry - does anyone know around what time the Sunday night party will finish?

I think this has been answered but it'll finish when you leave ;)

It's a hotel so some people stay up until 5-6am. But the disco part is usually dead by 12:30am.

I might order a Kellan Lutz photoshoot tonight/tommorow (If I can get my dad to say yes :P)

Should I put the Delivery adress name as mine or my dad's?

And what happens if my other photo shoot clashes?

Put the details that are on your orginal ticket order.

We schedule it so you shouldn't get a photo shoot clash. If you do, yo ujust let the photo session crew know and they will make sure you get through. You will not miss you turn.

probably a stupid question so figured I put it here will there be a cloak room?

this applies for both the con and the parties I dont wanna carry a jacket around all day but it'll more than likely be freezing cold on the way to and from the park inn!

There is no cloak room that I know of at the park inn. The cloak room we run is only during the photo shoots and should only be used to store your items whilst in the photo shoots, once your photo shoot is over you should go straight back and get your items. The cloak room is not somewhere to leave items all day.