Guest Suggestions

Adeline

It's never too early to start suggesting, am I right or am I right? Have at it!

For me - and this is more like dream-team than realistic speculation - if you manage to score Milo Ventimiglia or Adrian Pasdar for an Eclipse event, you have to try and get the other as well. Anyone in fandom who pays attention to those two will tell you the resulting talks would be nine different kinds of epic. Of course, they're all special, but, you know. There's a reason they're always paired up. ^^

Any of the guests that previously fell through would be lovely, though it's highly improbable they would all show up at the same event.

As far as guest stars go, I have to beg for Ken Lally, a.k.a. The German. He seems like a really friendly guy, who truly loves the show, and whose personality would definitely lend itself to this type of event. And also I have a crush on him. What of it?

Francis Capra would also be beyond awesome. As would Kristen Bell, which goes without saying. I also feel like Dana Davis could bring a lot of energy to a convention.

And of course, TV's David Anders is always a treat. :YAHOO:

Who's next?

Edited by Adeline

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as guest stars go, I have to beg for Ken Lally, a.k.a. The German. He seems like a really friendly guy, who truly loves the show, and whose personality would definitely lend itself to this type of event. And also I have a crush on him. What of it?

I agree he's very friendly and I agree that's he's attractive too.hehe

On that front David.H.Lawrenece is really nice and very chatty too.

Though i would prefer meeting the original cast, Zachary Quinto being #1 in that list :unsure: But I'll be happy with any guest.

zachary quinto...because lets face it its about time....

greg....turtle optional

brea cause i just want to squish her...

anders...but i think anders should just be at every heroes related thing and every non heroes related thing...

jack colman

mr turtle.

ill think of more ...

Ditto to everything Pez said in her post.....except the squishing of Brea

And if you think about it logically.....guess who will be over here for the premiere of Star Trek? So it make sense he comes and sees us too ;)

That thought was in my head too. When is the premiere? Does it clash with E2? Is it the Premiere or normal release that's on 8/5/09?

so what if she's only the same size as us i can still squish her....

Well if you jumped from up high then maybe. :D

By the way when I met Greg the last week he told me the turtle is called Shelly lol

I think it's 'real' name is Elvis, and Greg just called it Shelly on the show....but I may be wrong, it does happen sometimes :D

No, I think your right. I've seen both names mentioned for the tortoise.

Oooohhhhh look at you knowledge girl.lol

Edited by bonniesrg

• 2 weeks later...

For me - and this is more like dream-team than realistic speculation - if you manage to score Milo Ventimiglia or Adrian Pasdar for an Eclipse event, you have to try and get the other as well. Anyone in fandom who pays attention to those two will tell you the resulting talks would be nine different kinds of epic. Of course, they're all special, but, you know. There's a reason they're always paired up. ^^

Word. That would be beyond awesome. And I haven't seen Adrian for over a year now so it really is about time he came over here again... ^_^

As for other people I'd really like to see: Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, Zach Quinto, Masi Oka, Leonard Roberts, Kristen Bell, Francis Capra, Jayma Mays, George Takei (I've met him at CMK but it would be good to have him at one of these too), David Anders (again!) and Robert Forster all come to mind, but when it comes down to it, I'm not fussy. It's all good!