Adeline

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Zeljko Ivanek (would be AMAZING!)

Oooh oh oh I forgot I can start hoping for him now :YAHOO::D

He would be AMAZING!

And with Eclipse 3 coming just as Volume 4 will be reaching its climax, it would be perfect timing to have him - since he is contracted for all 12 episodes of Volume 4!!

Ooooh, and I forgot to include Dana Davis and Missy Peryg.... in my realistic wishlist :D

Edited by Phoenix Will Rise

for the love of all things quinto do not let them bring over the child that plays baby noah...it could end up messy that many women wanting to be his mother would leave the pore child traumatised

Considering how amazing all of the cast was we had at cons so far, I really think that I would be happy about anyone that would like to come. It feels like all the people from Heroes are so awesome and funny and have so many stories to tell and are such a great team that the more people I meet, the more I am having issues to pinpoint a favourite.

i have said this once and i will say it again you are not aloud to put seth green and zachary in the same room, i will over fangirl and explode and die...do you want that on your hands? will you clear up the big pezzy mess that goes all over the place...

it would be messy...verry messy

this will be the 3rd event so i thk its 3rd time lucky so pls pls pls cum on how bout any of the original cast members apart fm issac he was at the 1st event..

i love this event and i thank all tht r involved in bringing this event to the fans.

i wld love to meet hero, sylar, or the peter so pls make it cum true.!!!!!!!!

i have said this once and i will say it again you are not aloud to put seth green and zachary in the same room, i will over fangirl and explode and die...do you want that on your hands? will you clear up the big pezzy mess that goes all over the place...

I really dont want to be the one to clean it up, but sometimes you have to make sacrafices for the.......

I won't clear you up, but I'll happily clean Zachary up of the bits of you that land on him. :thumbup:

My dream guest would be Zachary but I will enjoy any guest in the end....Zachary the most though. :D