Lineup Discussion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the people who was upset about the Eclipse 1 lineup when things like Hayden cancelling happened, but in the end the guest I was least looking forward to (Jessalyn) was my absoloute favourite, so I go to this event with no expectations on guests, and just knowing I'll have a good time.

• Showmasters Admin

we have lots of offers out and i do think in the end the event will be great i know people want news now but things take time in hollywood some are faster than others and the big names work at there own pace, we will have a nice line up maybe a big names or maybe sevral more smaller names all in all a good line up

as as to James who can tell what the future will hold ?

keep letting people know of this event it all helps us get bigger and more names if we know it will sell out thanks for the help

see you there

jason :unsure:

Thanks SM :) thats great news, if we get 2 more of the same size guests [class 2 according to the original vote thing but yea] ill be extremly happy, after we got molly it tipped the scale if that makes sence? but im glad weve got more information, understanabley people were getting anxcois but with this information it just helps us :unsure:

well done :)

If I'm honest, I'm not that fussed about Molly, but the other guests I'm chuffed to bits with... Of course I'd like to see people like Milo, Adrian etc....as I never got to meet them at previous events.

And who wouldn't want the awesome Anders back? :D

As for ZQ, I don't think there's a hope in hells chance of getting him over here before Star Trek opens :lol: so the chance of meeting the Bogeyman is looking unlikely....but I'd like to meet the Nightmare Man (I do love a good villain) :WAVE:

And whoever suggested getting Mr Muggles as a guest should be ashamed..lol....for the safety of 'that creature' please do not bring it to Eclipse.... :D

If the event sells out, can I transfer my gold ticket ? :D:D
Sorry, It may just be me and early mornings (we dont work well together). But, you've bought a Gold Ticket correct ?. So WHY if the event sells out (which is a damn good thing) would you want to Transfer your ticket? Were any of your friends hoping to purchase one too before they sell out ?

Even if this is it, I'm going to look forward to it- it'd be nicer if its quieter than last time! I'm just really looking forward to a weekend off lol! Yes a big guest would be super for the money and stuff, but I'm not gona not turn up just because of it...

• Moderators

If the event sells out, can I transfer my gold ticket ? :D:D

No, there is no transfers or refunds on any tickets as far as I know, once you buy it - you're stuck with it.

Actually there was a waiting list for E1 golds in the event that they sold out, and then after that transfers could be arranged through contact with Jola/Massive Events. So that's likely what he's referring to.

Exactly David, that was what I was refering to. And you are right : I cannot attend the event because I have an important commitment at work on friday which would prevent me to attend the event on friday and saturday morning. If I decide to come anyway (which is not the case with the current line-up), I would have had to buy another very expensive train ticket on saturday to come just for one day and a half. That is absolutely not worth it, so I considered my money to be simply lost. But of course, if the event sells out and if there is a waiting list, I'd happily sell my gold ticket :rolleyes:

But seriously I don't see that happening with the current line-up and even if great guests (whatever great means) are announced in the next couple of weeks, it will be too late for the event to sell out and for a waiting list to appear.

I like the line up. I much prefer it to a line up like Milo, Hayden, Adrian, Sendhil, etc.... Reason being like already has been said is I've seen them before and I bet the majority has too. I like that Showmasters are looking to get new guests instead of a load of repeats like some cons do.

I'll enjoy the event at the mo but i'm not gonna lie i'd be going mental if there was 1 or 2 guests like ZQ, KB, Milo etc

just gotta cross our fingers i've had a very quiet event for my last sm con so i'm all up for another mental one haha.

I also imagine that ZQs price is gonna shoot up after he's been in Star Trek but maybe it already has and i'm behind on the times :rolleyes:

If the event sells out, can I transfer my gold ticket ? :P;)

No, there is no transfers or refunds on any tickets as far as I know, once you buy it - you're stuck with it.

Actually there was a waiting list for E1 golds in the event that they sold out, and then after that transfers could be arranged through contact with Jola/Massive Events. So that's likely what he's referring to.

I think Jola stated that for E2 there would be no transfers this time like we had at E1.

Hmm I know 'upgrades' weren't possible - whether that applies when they're all sold out or not I'm not sure. I guess we're unlikely to find out.

No there are no upgrades or downgrades allowed. However, *if* the event sells out, it is still undecided whether or not we will re-sell tickets for those unable to attend. If we do, then an announcement will be made.

I hope that we get atleast one main I have only met Greg and Sendhill and I no Milo, Adrian, Jacck and Hayden have been over here for lfcc but I missed that so them coming agin for me would be great and i'm sure i'm not the only one plus they would be doing talks. I also said before ZQ has done cons stateside so i'm sure its possible for him to do E2 plus some were Star Trek cons.