New Event Announcement - Hallowhedon

showmasters

• Moderators

Your signature reads "Nightmare Convention? A con full of Buffy.." - it's clear you don't like Buffy, we get that! But please, there is absolutely no need to come into this section and stir things up.

Like I said, go and offer your own support to whatever you like in the relevant section, but Massive Events aren't going to cancel this convention because you want a horror one. So let those who are interested have their fun.

I have absolutely no problem with people liking or disliking things, but there are far more appropriate ways of discussing it than coming into a section where there will be a lot of FANS and saying you don't like it :WINCE:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your signature reads "Nightmare Convention? A con full of Buffy.." - it's clear you don't like Buffy, we get that! But please, there is absolutely no need to come into this section and stir things up.

Like I said, go and offer your own support to whatever you like in the relevant section, but Massive Events aren't going to cancel this convention because you want a horror one. So let those who are interested have their fun.

I have absolutely no problem with people liking or disliking things, but there are far more appropriate ways of discussing it than coming into a section where there will be a lot of FANS and saying you don't like it :WINCE:

im not stirring things up honestly

im just after a certain genre of con to happen which would have ideally took place that wknd

ill bow out

ive said my bit

enjoy

Did you not see the poll SM conducted for cons they wanted. This came out top. If you to any signing event these people generate a lot of interest - the show may be over but the fans remain.

Hence the tumbleweed blowing by Tony Head and Emma C in Manchester early this year

Not everyone votes in polls unfortunatley and as to why bother coming in here i go to Showmasters shows and(here we go again)think a Halloween set horror show with unique guests or big crowd pullers like Englund and Campbell would be good idea

...............as opposed to the usual supspects from Buff getting the gig.

I hope it works out and doesnt go the same way as the Red Dwarf/Empire day etc shows.

LOL at "tumble weed" :wub: People were queueing up way into Sunday afternoon for them.

damn right and about time the Emmys acknowledged this great innovative show. You can even get a degree in the buffyverse, with lectures by the so called great and good - how many shows can boast that.

You can go to any event and the buffy cast are always popular, the good thing about being a cult show is that it never goes away like mainstream programmes. good news for the fans. If they want to still keep coming out to see us i'll be there.

:eek:

This con sounds great, I'm hoping I can make it especially as my birthday is the 2nd Nov so it would be great to celebrate it at a con! :YAHOO:

My first con was an Angel one and I've met quite a lot of Whedonverse guests so I'll wait for some more announcements before I book but I doubt I'll be able to resist! :D

Just stopped running around the room like a headless chicken

Massive Joss Wheadon fan as is my sister but our big big bad our daughters birthdays are the 30 and 31

So i dont think we will be going grrrrrrr aaarrrrggggggg :P

Dont suppose there could be a change of date hehe heres hoping ;)

Edited by shaz xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm really upset, I can't attend. :poki:

I was supposed to be, but no-one in my family likes Buffy, and I'm too young to travel to London by myself. :poki:

Hope everyone who's going has a good time.

I really wanted to meet somemore of the Buffy cast. :poki:

Aww that really sucks :poki: If u lived anywhere near me id of got a train with u!

I'm really upset, I can't attend. :angry:

I was supposed to be, but no-one in my family likes Buffy, and I'm too young to travel to London by myself. :WAVE:

Hope everyone who's going has a good time.

I really wanted to meet somemore of the Buffy cast. :D

Aww that really sucks :D If u lived anywhere near me id of got a train with u!

I live in Middlesbrough [Which, if you don't know where it is, is nearish to Newcastle]. By then I'll only be fourteen and my parents don't want my staying in London by myself =/ I might ask if I can go with some friends, but I don't think they'll see it is being any better than going alone.