Which Charictor/s you going dressed as?

I'm gonna try for Ianto like last time - black suit, waistcoat, purple shirt and black and purple tie, coffee mug optional :) And with any luck I should be able to borrow a stopwatch from Props (so handy working in a theatre!)

(We're talking the parties here and not cosplay, right?)

Edited by Purple

I'm going dressed as a hgirl who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney and screams at anything lol haha!

Im just dressing up for parties. is there a theme on sunday? if not i'm just gonna go all glam for the last night with tiaras and me gothic makeup

For the last night, I am going as myself, well I'll try and attempt dressing as one of my idols, as I think she is just lovely, and pretty (Amy Lee).

Unless, I can grab something else in Blue Banana!!

Though about going as Riff Raff or Rocky but i think thats a bit to way out so still not decided

OMG that ao freakky i said to my friend i wanna go as a rocky horror picture show caracter n she said i dont think anyone will think of that.

wierd eh

allons-y

mandy

xoxoxox

I'm going to bring at least two costumes along, possibly four, since costuming is my thing. I'll have:

1. Captain Jack Harkness (two variations)

2. The REAL Captain Jack Harkness (aka RAF uniform)

3. Ianto (pinstripes + pink)

4. Gwen (black jacket, red shirt, jeans)

I've already finished the first costume and you can see a picture of it here!

The rest I'm currently working on and may cut according to time/money constraints as the date draws near. So far, so good though!

I'm really happy to hear there'll be some Iantos and a Captain John.

1. Captain Jack Harkness (two variations)

2. The REAL Captain Jack Harkness (aka RAF uniform)

3. Ianto (pinstripes + pink)

4. Gwen (black jacket, red shirt, jeans)

I'm really happy to hear there'll be some Iantos and a Captain John.

Rawr. :YAHOO:

If my Jack says no, d'you want to appear in 30 seconds of a music video? I need Jack & John falling out at the beginning before I do lots of John emoing... :D

Rawr. :P

If my Jack says no, d'you want to appear in 30 seconds of a music video? I need Jack & John falling out at the beginning before I do lots of John emoing... :D

Sure! I'm always game for that stuff. I love that you're putting together a music video with costumers period.

I'm gonna try for Ianto like last time - black suit, waistcoat, purple shirt and black and purple tie, coffee mug optional :) And with any luck I should be able to borrow a stopwatch from Props (so handy working in a theatre!)

(We're talking the parties here and not cosplay, right?)

CM 13, right? :P That was cool! ;) I can prove it :P

I will be Gwen for Sun's party.

Sure! I'm always game for that stuff. I love that you're putting together a music video with costumers period.

I was about to give you info on how to find me... lol... I'll be the John that's totally in character and actually has the cheekbones (I seem to be the only one) :P

I'm not going as anyone from the show... well, I *might* end up looking a bit like Diane (from Out Of Time) on the Friday night depending on which of the costumes I have in mind for that I actually manage to get hold of, but other than that I will just be doing various costumes.

I was about to give you info on how to find me... lol... I'll be the John that's totally in character and actually has the cheekbones (I seem to be the only one) :eek:

Lol! I'm completely envious that you possess cheekbones. I'm sure I'll bump into your sharp edges at some point. I'll be the Jack who's American accent is completely legit.

how can i bring a costume from Japan??? Okay, i'm in. :thumbup:

i'm actually going to dressed up as Ianto, that means just wearig my suit and tie!

but a stopwatch? where can i get it?

anyway, are you guys who will be dressed up as the characters from the show going to wear the costume while 3days?? or just for parties?