Which Charictor/s you going dressed as?

Ok, is everyone Dressing up as character from Torchwood as i was just going to do either my Japanese Gashia outfit or my Pirate Outfit with sword on the Friday night - can't decied what's going to be the most comfortable and then my Ball Gown for the Saturday Night Party.

xxx

Ok, is everyone Dressing up as character from Torchwood as i was just going to do either my Japanese Gashia outfit or my Pirate Outfit with sword on the Friday night - can't decied what's going to be the most comfortable and then my Ball Gown for the Saturday Night Party.

xxx

I have a 1940's style dress but don't have a ball gown, do you think this will be okay? Didn't think about the 'ball' bit and just concentrated on finding a 40's dress.

:thumbup:

I'm gonna try for Ianto like last time - black suit, waistcoat, purple shirt and black and purple tie, coffee mug optional :) And with any luck I should be able to borrow a stopwatch from Props (so handy working in a theatre!)

(We're talking the parties here and not cosplay, right?)

CM 13, right? :P That was cool! ;)

:P yes, that was me!

I can prove it :P

:crying: not the photos! :crying:

there'll be lots of Jacks and Johns, one or two Iantos and you're Gwen - anyone going as Tosh or Owen?

Edited by Purple

Thanks to a hurricane of misfortune regarding my costumes, I've had to cancel bringing everything except my Captain Jack Harkness costume. I'm quite disappointed but I also came very close to not getting to come at all, so, I'm just thankful I'm attending. One costume will have to do!

Edited by Captain