Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I know how many there are! :chair:

Shall I pre-empt Jola?!?!?!? Think I might get beaten for it but what the hell! :dance:

There are just 15 tickets left for Eternal Twilight! :YAHOO:

Thanks everyone! We are working hard to ensure it becomes the best weekend you could possibly imagine and we are really looking forward to sharing it with you! :chair:

Mark :chair:

based on average ticket sales, 6-8 a day, so should have sold out on saturday..?

he said a little secret. so its not gonna be rob coming , that would be a big secret, and i think they would tell us that cos then it would def sell out !

is probably something like the parties are finishing at 4am instead of 3am or something. am thinking every one is getting there hopes up thats its gonna be this massive secret but i am thinking it may not be even be guest related..

my wish.. confirming taylor is coming to ET2

based on average ticket sales, 6-8 a day, so should have sold out on saturday..?

he said a little secret. so its not gonna be rob coming , that would be a big secret, and i think they would tell us that cos then it would def sell out !

is probably something like the parties are finishing at 4am instead of 3am or something. am thinking every one is getting there hopes up thats its gonna be this massive secret but i am thinking it may not be even be guest related..

my wish.. confirming taylor is coming to ET2

Katie that is my wish as well :YAHOO:

I know a friend of mine is planning to buy 2 tickets as soon as she gets into work in the morning - here's hoping there are some left for her (and for me since it would be nice to have a familair face there!)

Providing she gets some - that's another 2 down!!

xC