Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

As it says in the title - I have posted out all the Regsitration Ticket Letters this morning to all those of you who have ordered tickets for this event, so they should be with you by the weekend (except if you're overseas then it could take a few days!).

If you have recently ordered a ticket for Chevron (since Tuesday) then I haven't yet processed these orders so your letters will be posted out as soon as I've done them.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Registered? So I'll have to warn my mother NOT TO SIGN this one, refuse to accept this and order to send it back, 'cause of course I'm assuming that you cynically sent me one despite latest discussion...

• Moderators

Registered? So I'll have to warn my mother NOT TO SIGN this one, refuse to accept this and order to send it back, 'cause of course I'm assuming that you cynically sent me one despite latest discussion...

But they'll still take your money?

But they'll still take your money?

You will still get a letter, yes. You have paid for a ticket and just like David said, your money has been taken. There is no reason not to send you a letter. You don't want to come anymore is not a reason not to send you a letter. (People have changed their mind about attending events before.)

If you will refuse to accept the letter, this still doesn't mean you will be getting your money back.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Can you please drop this.

Bored now.

For the love of god let it go. You are just coming over as a whiny whinging so and so and it is getting really tiring.

Envelope waiting for me on the doormat when I returned home from work this evening :P

Thanks admin staff!

So the registration/ticket number, does this determine when we queue for things? Groups of people according to their letter and number? Like calling out "The first twenty Gs" or something?

So the registration/ticket number, does this determine when we queue for things? Groups of people according to their letter and number? Like calling out "The first twenty Gs" or something?

Pretty much yes :P

They may put you in a "group" according to your registration ticket number (which is easy to understand) which they did at Eclipse, but there'll be signs up telling you how it all works.

Sure but you won't get your money back :P

Anybody have any idea how big the groups are this time? Think they were 25 at Eclipse?

They may put you in a "group" according to your registration ticket number (which is easy to understand) which they did at Eclipse, but there'll be signs up telling you how it all works.

I was a little confused seeing the use of a letter and a number on the dotted line :P

I haven't attended a con by this company before.

I was a little confused seeing the use of a letter and a number on the dotted line :P

I haven't attended a con by this company before.

The letter is for either gold or standard and the number is, well the number is your registration number. The lower the number the earlier you booked.

The letter is for either gold or standard and the number is, well the number is your registration number. The lower the number the earlier you booked.

'G' is for Gold! Of course it is, blame end of the working week for brain shut-down :P

Thanks.

I'm obviously not panicing or anything, here, but...I GOT CONFIRMATION OF STANDARD TICKETS TODAY AND NOT MY GOLD ONES....ARGHHH!!

I'm probably totally over reacting, ill check tomorrow too, but, im worried. It's my friends ticket too and shes coming all the way from oz...yikes!!

anyideas, ill let ya know. hugs nat xx

I'm obviously not panicing or anything, here, but...I GOT CONFIRMATION OF STANDARD TICKETS TODAY AND NOT MY GOLD ONES....ARGHHH!!

I'm probably totally over reacting, ill check tomorrow too, but, im worried. It's my friends ticket too and shes coming all the way from oz...yikes!!

anyideas, ill let ya know. hugs nat xx

E-Mail Jola at info@collectormania.com

This is an easy thing to fix, don't worry. :lol:

my friend got me my ticket. s7 and s8. hope there good seats, looks like there good seats. never been at the front before. after 8 yrs of con going. x x :whistling:

Just to make sure there are no misunderstandings: The seating isn't assigned by ticket number. Your ticket won't guarantee you the same seat all the time. Seating is first come, first served.

Gold Pass Holders go in first, and then I think the standard tickets go in in smaller groups.

But don't worry, you will still be getting a good seast as you are in the first group of standard tickets. I just wanted to make sure you get the right impression. :wub:

my friend got me my ticket. s7 and s8. hope there good seats, looks like there good seats. never been at the front before. after 8 yrs of con going. x x :whistling:

You'll still be behind the first 100 gold pass holders.

Had mine today, s123..scary thing is, I only booked a couple of weeks ago so this might be the smallest con ive ever done if theres only about 250 people!

Had mine today, s123..scary thing is, I only booked a couple of weeks ago so this might be the smallest con ive ever done if theres only about 250 people!

I was thinking that, lol. I've never been to a con that wasn't sold out, it should be an interesting experience! :lol:

You weren't at Lockdown then. ;p

Seriously, small cons? Whilst I realise are not so good for Showmasters, are so much better than big ones. I don't think I've ever been to one more relaxed (with more time with the guests 4 guests = 160 attendees) than Lockdown.

as these have now been sent out are we still able to order photoshoots online or do we now have to wait for the con? sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, i couldnt find it if it has!!

You can still order photoshoot tickets online. These tickets won't be sent out, you'll receive them with your registration pack at the event.

Letter for Gold Passes 1 + 2 has safely arrived by the way. :headscratch: