Season 3 Trailers/Promo Pics

Phoenix Will Rise

3 JULY UPDATE

BRAND NEW TRAILER:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdVO97hYjo&hl=en"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdVO97hYjo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdVO97hYjo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

-----

UPDATE

NBC have released another trailer, this time with more info, and a first look at The Speedster!

ttp://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/video_display.shtml#mea=250870

---------------

The season 3 trailer is available at comingsoon.net

looks fantastic, however, be warned that it has major spoilers, it pretty much confirms if the cliffhanger deaths from the S2 finale will actually be dead or not!

roll on September!

Edited by Phoenix Will Rise

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So theres Nathan, Clare, Peter, Nikki/Jess and Hiro there, all flipped from hero to villain... so they're the ones in question in the series? Or just the main characters basically? Though Matt and Mohinder aren't there...

Hummmm... But thanks for that Joe!

Thanks for the link.

Make sure you watch the Heroes returns clip as I'm still recovering from the shock at the end.

For those that don't want to watch it incase it spoils anything for them, it says 3 hour season premier this fall.

3 f'n hours? :D

Awesome! :lol:

Thanks for the link.

Make sure you watch the Heroes returns clip as I'm still recovering from the shock at the end.

For those that don't want to watch it incase it spoils anything for them, it says 3 hour season premier this fall.

3 f'n hours? :D

Awesome! :D

It is a one hour re-cap/clips show, followed by the two hour premier!

• 1 month later...

***SPOILERS***

Digitalspy had this to say:

Today I come fresh from BBC Two's Autumn launch, where us journo types were treated to a world exclusive, never-seen-before, you-will-be-castrated-if-you-secretly-record-this-and-upload-it-to-youtube preview of Heroes season three. As I value my intimate regions quite highly, I'm afraid that what follows is the best I can do. A warning: spoiler-phobes should look away now.

Nathan Petrelli is apparently dead. We see him rushed to hospital, where resuscitation attempts fail. "There was nothing we could do," a doctor tells the family. I don't believe it.

Looks like Elle (Kristen Bell) is going to be spending a bit of time sparring with Sylar this season.

Angela Petrelli introduces us to "Level 5", a housing place for the most dangerous criminals in the world - rapists, arsonists, killers. Presumably this is where the band of Villains escape from.

Matt Parkman is alone in the middle of a desert screaming for help.

New Villain 'The Speedster' steals something from Hiro and quips, "Gotta run."

Is Sylar in league with Angela Petrelli? In one short clip he is seen approaching her from behind and placing his hands on her shoulders.

Linderman is back with a prophecy of doom. "The second coming is at hand," he warns.

And, perhaps the most shocking tease of all: a big bald man, incarcerated in Level 5, shouts: "I'm not who you think I am. I'm Peter Petrelli..."

The third season of Heroes will play out on BBC Two and BBC Three (and BBC HD) from the end of September, with a delay of just eight days on the original US broadcast. The season will comprise two "volumes", each containing 13 and 12 episodes respectively.

Edited by DavidB

***SPOILERS***

And, perhaps the most shocking tease of all: a big bald man, incarcerated in Level 5, shouts: "I'm not who you think I am. I'm Peter Petrelli..."

Hmmm. Wonder whether this ties in with a photograph a certain S3 actor showed a select few of us at a convention recently.

(although said person isn't big, not exactly bald. Still...)

Oooh, this is very exciting. Once I've seen The Dark Knight I'm going to start my annual Heroes obsessing.

***Spoiler related reponse***

Maybe I've lived in X-MEN world too long, but maybe there's been a mind switch between big baldie and Peter. Which could mean Peter seems to be evil/badass, but it's someone else really.

Edited by Lenatalia

• 3 weeks later...

heroess3ns2.jpg

If there's one thing they always do well, it's the sexy promo shots :D

Good to see certain people take their rightful place at the front, while some get relegated to the back :whistling:

But... Hiro should be at the front, he should swap with Nathan :P